Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Six String Folks

I have found Product Review App + Q&A to be super easy to use. It looks great, it does what it says it will and there's great support, too. Highly recommended!

August 3, 2019

Thank you Six String Folks! And we love all of your guitar wares ;-)

WaitBlender

Great customer service.
No doubt they have a great team to solve your issue in a short period of time. They helped me out in a very patient manner. Thanks!
Highly recommend this app and it is great value as well.

**UPDATE - Their support team are first-class service! I have requested them several times for helping me to fix my website, they are so patient and indeed this a good app for you.

Spseye

Terrible app! I spent 2 hours to import the reviews files, finally there were just 2 reivews imported successfully. Hehe! Then I remove the code this app left according its removal instructions, and uninstalled it, then my website was collapsed.

July 5, 2019

Hi Han, we are sorry that had issues with importing your reviews, we understand that it can be a difficult process, especially if the source data needs to be heavily reformatted because it's coming from a non-supported platform.

We feel that your star rating of one is a bit harsh, especially given that we offered on several occasions to assist you with the import, but we didn't hear back from you until after you had difficulty and had uninstalled our app.

There can be many reasons why the import is difficult, and it's not usually because of our app, but that the fact that the data has not been formatted correctly in the file. This is especially true if the reviews are from a non-supported third party review platform. Without seeing the file that was created or understand the format of the file, we cannot comment further or assist or help importing unfortunately.

We are also sorry to hear that your store crashed, it sounds like some additional theme code was removed by accident when you were uninstalling our widgets manually. If this happens, you can restore the previous backup version of the file in the theme editor and then attempt to remove the code again.

We have an automatic injection and removal widget tool for the Free Shopify themes, but every theme developer and store owner as well can greatly modify their theme differently, which makes it very difficult to have a 'one shoe fits all' approach to being able to add widget code to themes automatically, which is why you probably needed to remove some of the code manually.

As we'd previously communicated through our chats and the sharing of the original import help articles, we are available to assist you should you need it for either the import or the widget codes. If you still need assistance, just reach back out to us through our chat app as we would like to help get your reviews on your site and also have the widgets display properly.

Helpful Team

QueensRUs University

The customer service is very good, they are very helpful and I like that you get to manage and publish your reviews vs them just automatically publishing. If I get a bad review, I’ll email the customer & try to work it out.

Feeding Tumbler™

I like this app. It is not as expensive as those top rated review app, but it works the same. The support response quickly, 10/10!

June 17, 2019

We love the feeding tumbler! The great way to give your dogs and cats some fun time in their life and challenge. Love also how you can change the hole size!

We pride ourselves on democratized technology... offering great value and giving every store the ability to grow from day one with a stack load of premium features you need to pay $$$$ for with other apps.

Looking forward to doing great things together with Feeding Tumbler!

the-it-gal-secret store

Just got this APP installed in my store.Ian is amazing.Helped install the widgets for me and gave some tips.He deserves 10 stars.This app is a must have for all online stores.Will update this review when I open my store.Thumbs up to the team @ Helpful crowd

June 17, 2019

Hey there the it gal secret store... we love your dresses... both the girls and boys here in the office ;-)

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd community ...and thank you for your kind words for Ian. We look forward to turbocharging your store..be sure to check out all out help guides at helpfulcrowd.com

AHASTYLE

very good, easy to use, the interface is very si.mple and simple, customer service is very patient.....

June 17, 2019

Thank you AhaStyle... welcome on board and we love that you love our simple interface and customer service. We were happy to be able to help you out.

Bougie Bakes

Lives up to their name- super helpful and quick responses to all of my questions! Highly recommend

Transferred my Ecwid reviews over to Shopify for me

Driver Glasses

Fiz questão de escrever esse review porque esse aplicativo é simplesmente sensacional! Após testar vários outros APPS de review, posso afirmar que esse é o mais completo e descomplicado de toda appstore. Design limpo e customizável, integração com um clique, múltiplas customizações e um VALOR justo.

Além disso, o time de suporte deles é incrível e resolveram todos os meus questionamento em tempo real (um agradecimento especial ao Ian, que me prestou todo suporte para instalação e customização do app).

Se você está com dúvida em qual aplicativo de review instalar, não procure mais, tenho certeza que o HC vai proporcionar a melhor experiência para você e para os seus clientes.

Obrigados a todos da equipe, continuem o excelente trabalho!

PS: Aplicativo todo traduzido para português - br para aqueless que têm loja no Brasil ;)

May 27, 2019

Obrigado pela sua análise. Temos o prazer de poder ajudar a configurar tudo. Nós nos orgulhamos de tentar tornar possível um aplicativo de revisão tão simples e poderoso no Shopify. Também ficamos felizes em saber que você adora a tradução de uma única loja com um clique, para que você não precise gastar tempo precioso traduzindo manualmente os modelos de e-mail e o texto da loja. Esperamos ver muitas outras lojas do Brasil se juntando à nossa comunidade. Obrigado de novo!

3CUTECATS

We made a request to have a feature added and it was added the following week. IAN is a Rockstar, he literally is a man of his word. Helped figure out what was missing, and why the app wasn't loading, and now its working 100%.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the kind words 3CUTECATS ;-) Ian will be chuffed! We're glad that we were able to help out with some of the theme snags and also deliver on the new feature to hide the dates on reviews. Looking forward to releasing a ton more, growth building features over the coming months. Welcome again to the HelpfulCrowd community!