Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews + Site Review App incl. Video + Photo + Q&A

Colore Moda

Really amazing app, has lot of features and it's really beatiful on design and structure. The support is also very very attentive and kind.
FULL STARS!!

Mood Beauty Paris : cosmétiques naturels visages et corps

j'ai utilisé l'application pour m' aider à configurer les widgets Yusuf à été parfait pour résoudre cela, et très sympathique je referais appel à lui si besoin. Tres bonne application

UNCU London

Love this app! I went through so many review apps and they all seemed to miss a feature. This one really has it all! We were particularly looking for an app where we could show all reviews and an app that integrates with Google. Support is amazing too with almost instant replies to emails!! Yusuf is a superstar and really helped us to get it all set up for our store https://www.uncu.london Thank you thank you thank you!

BOBO & NANA

We (boboandnana.com - we sell vegan pet accessories) switched from Yotpo...way cheaper and better. Yotpo was very buggy and gets very expensive when you start having over a couple hundred orders per month. Customer service (yusuf) also rocks and will get you integrated quickly.

Guru Muscle

The best app ever. Everything. Support, the app itself. All! These guys especially Yusuf are the best. Honestly, they helped me with setting everything up for more than 1 h on chat. The app is the best review app on Shopify market. Keep rolling :)

IntiMD

This is a GREAT free app! I had previously installed another free app for product reviews with photo and did not realize the app did not have the function of requesting for reviews. This app does it all! It allows reviews with photo upload AND it sends out review requests. The setting it easy and user friendly. You can manipulate the layout of the review, total reviews and average ratings on category and product page. Ratings/reviews on the product page is available on the top as well as the bottom...where the ratings on the top is clickable which will take you down to the reviews at the bottom for quick reading. AND...this app includes the Q&A which is a great add-on! And the service/support is impeccable! Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

Karen Johanson Art + Photography

Templates are well-designed and align with my brand look, and setting up initial requests for reviews, and reminders, is easy. Only thing I wish they had is the capacity to send requests to customers who bought my products more than 6 months back. Also, when I contacted them today with a question about my plan, Yusuf responded within a minute or two.

September 27, 2020

Hi Karen, thanks for your kind review and feedback. We are especially chuffed with this coming from someone in the art and design space ;-)

We also hope that we've exceeded your expectations now by importing orders more than 6 months based on your special request, and hope we have now exceeded all your expectations and needs.

We look forward to helping you build your business, together.

Team HelpfulCrowd

Atlantic Gold Sea Moss

This app helps me to keep track of my reviews. And it also helps me build trust with my customers.'

Wonderful Splendid

This app is great on the free version and if you need video reviews the paid plans are also so much worth it! The help team is incredible, I've received assistance with my shop's code from Yusuf, twice already, and both times he went above and beyond to make the review system work perfectly on my site.

hale

This is such an amazing app. Customer service is also spot on! Yusuf has been especially amazing in helping take care of technical things. Definitely recommend!