Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Prebiotin

The app is great and the customer service is stellar! I have never had a question or request that they don't address promptly with amazing results! We have been using HelpfulCrowd's review app on our current store, www.shopify.net, and wouldn't consider any other review app for our new store soon to be launched, www.prebiotinprebiotics.myshopify.com.

The Plant Shanty

Yusuf went over and above helping me to get everything set up and even helped getting another detail in my store to look good on product pages. I highly recommend this app just for the ease of service with a chat feature! I immediately began receiving reviews!

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I asked Yusuf for help to move the placement of the reviews on my products page via Chat. He got it done promptly and perfectly. I am so happy with their customer service. Thanks Yusuf for all your help! It is a great addition to my store.

GoBeautySkin

If you are looking for a great review App on Shopify, Helpfulcrowd is one of the best apps out there. The App is very easy to install. You can easily upload your customer's review in one click. it also allows customers for Q&A. They always online to assist you and their Customer service is great, especially Yusuf. I recommend this App to anyone.

RIMIT

Honestly, this app is amazing. Super user friendly, loads quick and provides a clean look that ads trust for our customers and has definitely increased our conversions. Yusuf and Anna have been soooooo helpful as well. Amazing customer service. Great job with this app! Thanks so much, Rob

Clean-eez

They are very responsive and helpful! I love how the app looks and works. Yusuf has been a great help and gives me feedback as well. www.clean-eez.com

Dilecta Cosmetics

This is a great app! I have needed help twice and each time the response was quick and my issues sorted! Tend not to leave reviews but I'm happy with the service Yusuf provided today.

Canadian Maple Co.

We sell pure maple syrup from Canada (the best) and Helpfulcrowd helped us get some amazing reviews. We are definitely selling more Pure maple syrup with them on board, I highly recommend.

Craftaz

Great app and great customer support! The team behind HelpfulCrowd were very helpful and answered all my questions. Yusuf has helped me a lot through the whole process! Recommend 100%%

iluvsale.com

This app is awesome and their customer support is second to none..I am a free plan member but the support I get is absolutely mind-boggling...instant reply...instant solution...can't find a single flaw. Yusuf's support is fantastic...not a single second delay in response and support...keep up the good work