Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 30, 2023

Great app
Super happy with it and very simple.. Took me 4 days to have it figured it out but I'm very happy with it. I hope the buyers will come

sisterscrew
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 21, 2023

love this app and customer support. Yusuf responds very quickly. The app is intuitive and easy to use. Thank you

Sol E Ciel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 20, 2023

These guys are amazing!. Yusuf helped me fix widgets on our website in no time and was very professional, quick response great customer service. App was easy to install and works well with our business. Would definitely recommend them

homesnliving
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 15, 2023

Thx HelpfulCrowd Team.

They help me handle with a questions quickly.

Thx YusuF, He is a good supporter.

SiySiy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 9, 2022

Amazing app and very fast support.
The support staff helped us migrate from Ecwid to shopify. It was so easy and fast.

APEXEL INDIA
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 7, 2022

We used this app for a few years now and the support is incredible. The app has generated a lot of reviews and questions. They are making new additions to the app and am looking forward for them.

The Rag Factory
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 27, 2022

This app is extremely easy to use and a wonderful way to show the social proof of our products! The customer service is absolutely outstanding and I can't say enough amazing things about the team! Any question, any issue and they are super quick to resolve it!

Global Cupping
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 26, 2022

We used Helpful Crowd for over 3 years and never EVER had an issue. It grew with us and the support has been terrific! We are only leaving it because we outgrew what Shopify could do for us and the platform is Shopify specific only. If it ever comes available where we are moving, we will work with Helpful Crowd again. Yusef provided outstanding support to get us ready for our move. Thank you Yusef!

Mooch's Munchies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 11, 2022

HelpfulCrowd Reviews has increased our rate of review by over 300% in just 60 days. We love all of the features that this app offers including auto-sending reviews requests and incentives. Support has been friendly, quick and easy to work with for the minor display adjustments needed to make it look great with our theme.

Paddock Saddlery
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 5, 2022

APPs design looks good and the service is very helpful :) I highly recommend this APP! The big + is that they are allowing video reviews.

SALITY