Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ALLBIZ ET SHOPS

Location France

Très intéressant, détecte automatiquement le thème du de la boutique et s'intègre quasi automatiquement. J'ai fait appel au support pour bien configurer, j'ai très apprécié leur réactivité yusuf et surtout sa disponibilité.
ça marche super bien, Je recommande.

The Centered Student

After struggling to get help for a week from another app, I started looking and came across Helpful Product Reviews App and within minutes, I had live chat help from Yusuf, and am already collecting reviews. And it's a SUNDAY! I'll come back as we use this longer but so far, the fact that I got help installing the widget on Shopify so quickly, and already saw a very easy to use Dashboard, all I can say is I'm very impressed. THANK YOU YUSUF!

A Little Lacey

Location Australia

This app has helped to accelerate my business growth more than anything else I have done. It is super easy to customise and encourage customers to leave reviews - we have gained over 2500 reviews at the time of writing this review. My website is www.alittlelacey.com.au if you want to take a look at just how good this app is. Even more importantly the customer service is A+++. Each and every time I have needed help with anything at all the team have been extremely responsive especially Yusuf who goes above and beyond and recently helped me through a tricky situation when transferring to Shopify. Honestly the best thing I ever did for my business. Thank you guys!

Kas20

Location Netherlands

De support van helpfulcrowd is geweldig! Yusuf in het bijzonder! Ze hebben ons van www.kas20.nl erg goed geholpen! Dankjewel jongens!

Always Prepared

Location Netherlands

Yusuf heeft ons super goed geholpen! Extreem vriendelijke mensen en snelle service. Heel erg bedankt!

Workouts With Beckford Bar

I used this app to help with customers to be able to leave honest reviews. Yusuf was very helpful as a team member with customer service and helping fix something we were having trouble viewing in a very timely manner :) Best, Ian K

Project6NYKids

I've reached out to customer service several times. Each time, Yusaf is always extremely helpful AND also super fast!! Like I don't even know how he sees my emails so fast! Very happy with this app!

Cryptomerch Today

I rarely leave reviews, but this one deserves it! I have been using the application for 1 year already, 3 stores are connected, it is really very convenient, excellent interface, super technical support! And the main thing is that there are excellent templates for sending messages so that customers leave feedback, it works! Yusuf - my priority manager! Thank YOU!

Omac Shop Usa - Auto Accessories

I am very satisfied with the application, the full automation customer support is excellent, I highly recommend it.

ebelt.com.hk

I have been using Helpfulcrowd on another platform for some time. It helps us to get more sales. When I transferred the site to Shopify, I have problem to get Helpfulcrowd setup. Luckily, the support team from Helpfulcrowd helps me to setup all the things, including transferring the data from old platform to Shopify and the widgets on Shopify. Very great help from Yusuf , the CS Agent . Thank you so much! Love this Apps and it has free plan with a lot if functions more than enough for us to use. Even a paid plan is worth the money. Keep up the good work team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31