Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

www.ezcitrusjuicer.com

EZ Citrus Juicer

I have tried all of the reviews app on Shopify and they all have some issue to slow down your site or mess up your page. But then I found Helpfulcrowd's new app - Product Review App+Video. I tried it out, got stuck somewhere and reached out. What a surprise! Helpfulcrowd's help team was so amazing! When I reached out for help uploading my Amazon reviews, Yusuf was very helpful and understanding. Now, I have an easy working reviews app, AND its ready for Google - Amazing! Thanks Yusuf!

Everyday Solutions

Their support team is just so proactive in offering help since the widget for reviews are not showing up on the product page. Thank you :)

Headwaters Bamboo

Excellent free app. Prompt and professional customer service. All in all, a great product. Very happy with this app. Yusuf does a great job helping out. And it's helping my www.headwatersbamboo.com Shopify store to grow. Good stuff.

La Gato Tribu

I'm very happy with this app. I've got trouble with setup and Yusuf was very kind and helpful. I hope to get lots of feedback from my customers!

The prettiest.me

This app is just amazing, very easy to work with, customise etc. and Yusuf is absolutely a star. He is very helpful. Highly recommend.

Mya Candle Collection

I have this app for a month now and even though there are some features that I would like in a different way I am really happy with it. Anna and Yusuf are competent and really helpful. The app helps me collecting reviews and increase engagement with my customers, they can also share media which is a great add on.

Cultro Clothing

This app is great! It simplified the process by connecting directly to my store purchases and automatically sends review request emails, follow up emails which I have the ability to customize. Special shout out to Yusef for his timely responses and fast help.

TrendifyCo

The APP is nice and offers many things for free compare with other apps out there, Yusuf is very patient and professional, he helped me with the installation and some changes. Great customer service

Thank you https://trendifyco.com/

My Shinny Skin

It is a very helpful app that will make look your Shopify store amazing! The staff is also very supportive, Yusuf particularly

J and C Fitness

They help me with setting up my reviews into my store in less than 5 mins. They respond so fast and would be able to answer my questions.