Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited February 16, 2021

I had a problem of adding reviews on collection pages, Yusuf hepled figure out my problem and some extra requests immediately. It really saved me a lot of time instead of switching to another new app.

Die Süssperlen Jewelry
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 4, 2021

Great customer service. Yusuf helped set up the App on my store to look it nice and helped remove the previous one. Just starting exploring the app, but see a lot of opportunities already. Very happy)))) Nice work!

Your Massage Chair
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2021

Very quick and responsive customer service from Yusuf today, thanks very much would recommend to others and the app itself is great too

Pawsome Choice
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 28, 2021

Great app and customer service! I reached out for help and received the best customer service from Yusuf

Luksus Lammeskind
Denmark
January 21, 2021

These guys are great, they have immediate service and helpful in any way.

unloadedforce.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited January 17, 2021

Absolutely the BEST. The staff from HelfulCrowd Yusuf reached out to us first with the problem we were having and solved it quickly with perfection. He was really friendly too. Also the emails they send out to the customers are very easy to follow and only buy couple clicks the customers can write the review without visiting the website again. BEST BEST BEST.

Theo & Brad
January 3, 2021

I am really pleased with this app. Very easy to install and awesome customer support. Specifically, had a great conversation with Yusuf today regarding an issue and he was very friendly and quick! The app itself is very nice and has lots of cool features to showcase the customer reviews with photos/videos..

BugBands
January 2, 2021

Great app and functions! Awesome customer service from Yusuf! Helped me immediately with my issues.

Dapixel
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 19, 2021

The app is great and the customer service is stellar! I have never had a question or request that they don't address promptly with amazing results! We have been using HelpfulCrowd's review app on our current store, www.shopify.net, and wouldn't consider any other review app for our new store soon to be launched, www.prebiotinprebiotics.myshopify.com.

Prebiotin
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 15, 2020

Yusuf went over and above helping me to get everything set up and even helped getting another detail in my store to look good on product pages. I highly recommend this app just for the ease of service with a chat feature! I immediately began receiving reviews!

The Plant Shanty