Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App | Reviews

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

J and C Fitness

They help me with setting up my reviews into my store in less than 5 mins. They respond so fast and would be able to answer my questions.

Zmatical

great app and customer service, i mean check them out you guys! plans are flexible and reasonable price and last but not least the great content and value put in each plan

Cocolene

I use this app to help me gather reviews from my customers, the app seems to have lots of options. Customer support is great! Yusuf guided me and helped me to get it running in no time at all. Importing from other review apps was impressively easy and quick. Analytics page needs work, but so far so good!

Feroce Eyewear

Apart from this app being so inclusive of everything you could possibly need in a review app, the customer serice has been outstanding. They practically set it up for me and then Yusuf made the design changes I wanted, making it a sure thing that I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone.

Insane Outdoors Schweiz

Great app so far! The team proactively reached out when I wasn't even aware that something wasn't even working yet. In another instance I wanted to change something and contacted customer service. Yusuf responded immediately and adjusted it within seconds. Much recommended!

odmoss

Such a good app and it gives so much control! Great customer service too. I couldn't find how to edit something I wanted and Yusuf helped a lot and very quickly with no hassle!

Clean Tech PH

Awesome customer support! It said that it would take hours before a customer service rep would answer, but Yusuf joined the live chat in less than an hour and really went the extra mile to solve my concerns!

Blueberry Nutrition

This app is great. It improves SEO opportunities dramatically and Yusef is incredibly helpful and responsive.

Aerial Vation Inc

Great App with video upload feature, hopefully the server will get faster soon :) And great customer service with integration with AfterShip to set your specific time period to send the reviews and keep emailing the customer until they review. Prob will get 3x more reviews with this app. Hope the custom Avitar logos will be added soon too! :)

Upgrade

BEST customer service ever!!! Yusuf helped me THE MOST. THANK YOU
i could'nt ask for more!!!!!!!!!!