Helpful Product Reviews App

Video Product Review App + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sole Kids.

This app has been a fantastic help for my start up business, Sole Kids www.shopsolekids.com

It's helped me create credibility for my products and the team (particularly Anna) has been sooo helpful with every little question I've had. Highly advise getting!

It's All In The Mixx

The app is fairly easy to use and has user friendly tools. The admin are responsive and the graphics are top notch.
Very well worth adding to your store.

Pronimen

App is amazing - Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd was even better. He helped with the install and set up, superquick and very firendly. Can't yet say how it works long term, but so far, so good - Thank you very much Yusuf (5 star service)

zocavia

This app is easy to use.You can let the app author to help you setting.there is a chat window,so it is convenient for communication .Yusuf has been a great help in setting the code as I am new to this app. Thank you for everything so far and I can't wait to have this feature help grow my business!

ROBOCUBE

Great app. We were using it on Wix, but this year we have decided to move to shopify. As we moved our shop, we were taking helpful crowd app with us too.
Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd was very helpful, while we were moving our reviews and adding widgets to the new store.

Fast response to requests and he has even offered his helped when he spotted that we have not display our widgets.

Higly recommend!

His And Her Bar

Yusuf has been a great help in getting all my questions answered as I am new to this app. Thank you for everything so far and I can't wait to have this feature help grow my business!

Rocky River Hemp NC

Helpful Crowd is great! Excellent customer service, and a well-designed product. Anna was very helpful when I set up our store. Each of their features are well thought out and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

MiracleGreens

Helpful Crowd is an app that provides amazing service and I'd argue that it has the best layout out for your product reviews. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Yusef, who I say is a "champion of the people". Because not only did he instinctively import all my amazon reviews for me, when I asked him if it was possible to do so in the first place, but he managed to save me hours of time and prevent me from getting any headaches.

I will continue to use Helpful Crowd in the future, due to it's efficient and simple to use features and because the service is top-class.

Sweetish Jewelry

I started to use it on my store and it seems to be working properly. The customer service provided by the team is incredible. Yusuf was very helpful!

Gourmend Foods

App's been working great so far. Was easy to install, customer service has been very responsive to my few random queries. I really like the "verified buyer" tag to add credibility. Great app!