HC Product Reviews Review App

Product reviews, unlimited review requests, video review app

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AnyGlide

This app has great options, easy to use, and versitile. When I was unable to get a feature to work properly for myself, I reached out to support. Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd not only got me what I needed, he customized it to match the look and feel of my site. How personal, how awesome. I was impressed. Great company, great people, great product!

May 20, 2020

We pride ourselves on how easy our app is to use whilst being powerful and flexible. Thank you AnyGlide for your awesome review.

Be sure to keep your eyes on the new settings that we 're releasing that will allow you to customize the look and feel of widget colours and icons yourself, without needing to know CSS.

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community

From everyone at Team HelpfulCrowd

Hightail Hair

Location Australia

I used this app to help get reviews on my new website. The app works great and we received our first reviews soon after. The support from Helpfulcrowd was prompt, knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!
Check out how it integrates into your shop by checking out our website: www.hightailhair.com

May 20, 2020

If you've got long hair and you like to keep it tidy while riding a bike, you need to check out Hightail Hair's stores in both Oz and the US!

Thank you for the awesome review Hightail. We love your product, your shops and your feedback!!

Welcome to the HelpfulCrowd Community

From everyone at Team HelpfulCrowd ;-)

Top Secret Songwriter

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app and I got excellent and quick customer support from Yusuf. He immediately made the changes and updates I needed for my topsecretsongwriter.store site and I was pleased! Thank you so much for your support!!

JHS-AC

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 16 hours

The BEST review app I have ever used!!! Excellent customer service. If you don't know how to install, just contact them! They will do all this for you. It saves you time and money! I really appreciate Yusuf's kind assistance. If you want to know how it performs, please view my site: https://www.acjhs.com

June 5, 2020

Hey JHS-AC. We'll settle for the BEST review app you've every used! Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad that we could help you get started!

Looking forward to helping you collect a ton more reviews and making a ton more sales!

Skirenity

Very helpful and straightforward app! I am not a tech-savy person so when I needed some assistance, the support team was quick to respond and help. I have to give a big shoutout to Yusuf. He was super kind and helpful!

June 5, 2020

Skirenity? Love that name! So glad that we were able to help you get started. We'll be sure to let Yusuf know that you gave him the double thumbs up!

If you need any more help, you know where to find us!

Casessay

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best review app I have tried! Has almost everything I want for a review app! And the service is unbelievably good! No matter what you want, they help you realize it in just a few seconds! Don't hesitate. Just give it a try and you will thank me later!

June 5, 2020

We love you Casessay! You have an awesome set of protective cases for phones and such a cool site!

Thank you for letting us help you get setup and established!

Your Ethiopian Diaspora Shopping Website

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

The support is very helpful. They resolved you problem right away. Price is very correct for an awesome support. Never been disappointed in a year of support.

Knurhaar.dk

Location Denmark

Fast response, helpful and very skilled :)
Yusuf responed within seconds and helped us immediately with our store https://knurhaar.dk/ Thank you once again Yusuf it's nice to know HelpfulCrowd have such dedicated people in their firm.

Esmé Scarves New York

Their customer support is very helpful. Yusuf helped me integrate everything needed for my site. Very recommended!

PMG BEAUTY

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is the best among its class, the customer support is the best, thanks for the helping hand with setting it up