Video Product Reviews App

Product reviews with unlimited photos, video reviews and Q&A

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Love Solutions Consulting, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use HelpfulCrowd for customer reviews and since the upgrade, for some reason my reviews had disappeared from my website. But, this kind man Yusuf really helped me out and was so patient with me! Great customer service is huge for me and Yusuf was a perfect example of simplicity with A+ service.

Your Bar Stools Canada

It totally meets my needs as a start-up business. Value for the pricing is also greatly structured. But more importantly the customer service is way beyond than any other app services I worked with. You can rely on that for anything comes up after installing and setting up the app.

Vecetti

Yusuf is very helpful, one of the best free apps on Shopify. Very useful support and lovely integration of images and videos.

ALLBIZ ET SHOPS

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Très intéressant, détecte automatiquement le thème du de la boutique et s'intègre quasi automatiquement. J'ai fait appel au support pour bien configurer, j'ai très apprécié leur réactivité yusuf et surtout sa disponibilité.
ça marche super bien, Je recommande.

The Centered Student

Time spent using app About 2 months

After struggling to get help for a week from another app, I started looking and came across Helpful Product Reviews App and within minutes, I had live chat help from Yusuf, and am already collecting reviews. And it's a SUNDAY! I'll come back as we use this longer but so far, the fact that I got help installing the widget on Shopify so quickly, and already saw a very easy to use Dashboard, all I can say is I'm very impressed. THANK YOU !

A Little Lacey

Location Australia

This app has helped to accelerate my business growth more than anything else I have done. It is super easy to customise and encourage customers to leave reviews - we have gained over 2500 reviews at the time of writing this review. My website is www.alittlelacey.com.au if you want to take a look at just how good this app is. Even more importantly the customer service is A+++. Each and every time I have needed help with anything at all the team have been extremely responsive especially Yusuf who goes above and beyond and recently helped me through a tricky situation when transferring to Shopify. Honestly the best thing I ever did for my business. Thank you guys!

Kas20

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

De support van helpfulcrowd is geweldig! Yusuf in het bijzonder! Ze hebben ons van www.kas20.nl erg goed geholpen! Dankjewel jongens!

Always Prepared

Location Netherlands

Yusuf heeft ons super goed geholpen! Extreem vriendelijke mensen en snelle service. Heel erg bedankt!

Workouts With Beckford Bar

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to help with customers to be able to leave honest reviews. Yusuf was very helpful as a team member with customer service and helping fix something we were having trouble viewing in a very timely manner :) Best, Ian K

Project6NYKids

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've reached out to customer service several times. Each time, Yusaf is always extremely helpful AND also super fast!! Like I don't even know how he sees my emails so fast! Very happy with this app!