Reviews (385)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, affordability, and robust features that aid in collecting and showcasing customer reviews, thereby boosting sales. Key features include automatic review requests, photo and video reviews, Q&A functionality, and customizable email templates. Merchants praise its user-friendly interface, speed, and reliability, along with exceptional customer service. The app offers a free plan with a comprehensive range of features, making it accessible for businesses on a budget. It's compatible with various platforms and themes, and the support team assists with migration and setup. The app also allows customization to align with business branding. Many merchants have found it to be a valuable tool in increasing conversion rates and sales through customer reviews.

December 9, 2021

Very great app Yusuf was so much help to help m improve my website and reviews! definitely hop on this app if you need reviews

Dessi Luxe Beauty LLC
June 24, 2020

Great app. We were using it on Wix, but this year we have decided to move to shopify. As we moved our shop, we were taking helpful crowd app with us too.
Yusuf from HelpfulCrowd was very helpful, while we were moving our reviews and adding widgets to the new store.

Fast response to requests and he has even offered his helped when he spotted that we have not display our widgets.

Higly recommend!

ROBOCUBE
September 7, 2022

Still new to the app, but so far it looks very user friendly and affordable. What has impressed me the most is the prompt and friendly customer service I received from Yusuf... he is lightning fast and understood exactly what I needed. Will definitely recommend.

Ross and Specter
South Africa
HelpfulCrowd replied March 15, 2023

Dear Ross and Specter,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're delighted to hear that you're finding our app user-friendly and affordable. Our goal is to make the experience as seamless as possible for our users, and your feedback is a great testament to our efforts.

We're thrilled to know that you've had a positive experience with our customer service, particularly with Yusuf. We pride ourselves on providing prompt and friendly support to our customers, and Yusuf's lightning-fast responses and understanding of your needs showcase our commitment to excellence.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service as you explore the full potential of our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance – we're always here to help!

Thank you once again for choosing HelpfulCrowd, and we wish you all the best with your business.

Warm regards,
The HelpfulCrowd Team

Edited June 20, 2022

Très intéressant, détecte automatiquement le thème du de la boutique et s'intègre quasi automatiquement. J'ai fait appel au support pour bien configurer, j'ai très apprécié leur réactivité yusuf et surtout sa disponibilité.
ça marche super bien, Je recommande.

ALLBIZ ET SHOPS
France
Edited August 1, 2020

Apart from this app being so inclusive of everything you could possibly need in a review app, the customer serice has been outstanding. They practically set it up for me and then Yusuf made the design changes I wanted, making it a sure thing that I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone.

Feroce Eyewear
Edited March 27, 2023

Excellent Customer Service!!! Yusuf and Anna were amazing!!! Got everything up and running for me in less than 10 minutes. Great app! Does everything I need plus some things I didn't realize would be a big benefit. Any ecommerce site concerned with repeat business would benefit from this app.

KwikSilverEmbroidery.com
HelpfulCrowd replied April 3, 2023

Dear KwikSilverEmbroidery.com,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our customer service team, especially with Yusuf and Anna. It's fantastic to know that they were able to get everything up and running for you in such a short amount of time.

We are delighted to hear that our app is meeting your needs and providing additional benefits that you didn't even realize would be helpful. Our goal is to provide the best possible service and features to our customers, and we are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation for any ecommerce site concerned with repeat business to benefit from our app. Thank you for choosing our app, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

From Team HelpfulCrowd

October 27, 2022

This app is extremely easy to use and a wonderful way to show the social proof of our products! The customer service is absolutely outstanding and I can't say enough amazing things about the team! Any question, any issue and they are super quick to resolve it!

Global Cupping
HelpfulCrowd replied March 15, 2023

Hello Global Cupping,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to know that you find our app extremely easy to use and an effective way to showcase the social proof of your products. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, and it's wonderful to hear that our team has exceeded your expectations.

Your kind words and appreciation for our team's responsiveness in addressing questions and issues mean a lot to us. We're dedicated to providing a seamless experience for our users.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

Thank you for choosing HelpfulCrowd, and we wish you continued success with your business.

Warm regards,
The HelpfulCrowd Team

March 4, 2019

Ian and the team are amazing. They go above and beyond to help. I selected their app as the features available are so much more advanced than on other product review apps. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Milky Norks
HelpfulCrowd replied March 11, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Jodi. Just so glad that we were able to help get you setup and started and being able to collect reviews in your sleep ;-)

We love supporting grassroots entrepreneurial businesses like yours...keep up the great work for all those mothers out there!

August 11, 2021

Yusuf was fantastic! He helped me troubleshoot and solve my tech issues in minutes! Love the ease of this product and the customer service support!

Snuggy Buddy Baby
July 15, 2020

I switched over from Shopify Reviews app, which was pretty basic. I really like the idea of including images and video with review submissions. Also, we needed a way to proactively request reviews for each order. HelpfulCrowd seemed to have just what we were looking for at a reasonable price. Integration into our site (www.baxmax.net) was pretty straight forward, except I could not figure out how to format the widgets correctly. I contacted Yusuf through the chat window and within about 10 seconds he responded and within 10 minutes he was able to log into my Shopify site and fix the formatting. Now that's customer service!!!

BaxMAX Back Supports