Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
HelpfulCrowd
July 19, 2022

I use HelpfulCrowd for customer reviews and since the upgrade, for some reason my reviews had disappeared from my website. But, this kind man Yusuf really helped me out and was so patient with me! Great customer service is huge for me and Yusuf was a perfect example of simplicity with A+ service.

Love Solutions Consulting, LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 10, 2022

It totally meets my needs as a start-up business. Value for the pricing is also greatly structured. But more importantly the customer service is way beyond than any other app services I worked with. You can rely on that for anything comes up after installing and setting up the app.

Your Bar Stools Canada
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 9, 2022

Yusuf is very helpful, one of the best free apps on Shopify. Very useful support and lovely integration of images and videos.

Vecetti
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited June 20, 2022

Très intéressant, détecte automatiquement le thème du de la boutique et s'intègre quasi automatiquement. J'ai fait appel au support pour bien configurer, j'ai très apprécié leur réactivité yusuf et surtout sa disponibilité.
ça marche super bien, Je recommande.

ALLBIZ ET SHOPS
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited July 24, 2022

After struggling to get help for a week from another app, I started looking and came across Helpful Product Reviews App and within minutes, I had live chat help from Yusuf, and am already collecting reviews. And it's a SUNDAY! I'll come back as we use this longer but so far, the fact that I got help installing the widget on Shopify so quickly, and already saw a very easy to use Dashboard, all I can say is I'm very impressed. THANK YOU !

The Centered Student