Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

EZ Style

Of all the apps I have added to enhance my Shopify website, this one has proven to be the most useful. The customer service is consistently very prompt and has ALWAYS resolved any issue I might be having. Yusuf helped me today, but every person I have dealt with provides the same high level of service! I have to manually import reviews from Etsy (my other shop), as Etsy "owns" any content on their platform. It takes some work, but this has worked great to build my Shopify website presence. I would HIGHLY recommend HelpfulCrowd. Thank you!

Metis-supplements

Yusuf did a great job helping me migrate to shopify from squarespace, great app, great support! And all within a good price and good automated service.

Die Süssperlen Jewelry

I had a problem of adding reviews on collection pages, Yusuf hepled figure out my problem and some extra requests immediately. It really saved me a lot of time instead of switching to another new app.

Your Massage Chair

Great customer service. Yusuf helped set up the App on my store to look it nice and helped remove the previous one. Just starting exploring the app, but see a lot of opportunities already. Very happy)))) Nice work!

Pawsome Choice

Very quick and responsive customer service from Yusuf today, thanks very much would recommend to others and the app itself is great too

Luksus Lammeskind

Great app and customer service! I reached out for help and received the best customer service from Yusuf

unloadedforce.com

These guys are great, they have immediate service and helpful in any way.

Theo & Brad

Absolutely the BEST. The staff from HelfulCrowd Yusuf reached out to us first with the problem we were having and solved it quickly with perfection. He was really friendly too. Also the emails they send out to the customers are very easy to follow and only buy couple clicks the customers can write the review without visiting the website again. BEST BEST BEST.

BugBands

I am really pleased with this app. Very easy to install and awesome customer support. Specifically, had a great conversation with Yusuf today regarding an issue and he was very friendly and quick! The app itself is very nice and has lots of cool features to showcase the customer reviews with photos/videos..

Dapixel

Great app and functions! Awesome customer service from Yusuf! Helped me immediately with my issues.