Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Sportlifo

Amazing. Highly Recommend! Helpfulcrowd is very great at managing the Review and Ask question. And good job from Yusuf. Thanks

escapemail.nl

I am setting up the review page and this is a very fine tool. Especially with the help of Yusuf it all looks great now!

Surprise Cake

Great support, beautiful app, easy to use and supports videos! Yusuf quickly answered all of my questions and helped me get going quickly.

Baller London

Very impressed with this review app. Unlike other apps, both videos & photos are included on the basic plan. Plus, their support team is amazing. Yusuf, in particular replied to my questions after a couple of minutes and managed to move the location of the review widget, install the rating widget and help me sort out the colouring of the widget. Really impressed with your quick response time and amazing work!

fatflower.com

Happy so far! I recently created our new Shopify store, https://fatflower.com and was have customers ask how to leave their positive reviews so I searched the Shopify app store and found the HelpfulCrowd app. After downloading it, Yusuf contacted me through chat to assist in getting the widget set up for my theme (wasn't automatic because my theme is customized). It took under a minute for him to have me set up and ready to go. Great customer service and I assume the app will be just as impressive as we start to use it--just from browsing the settings, I can see this is more than a review app. Really looking forward to exploring all of the marketing tools that integrate with it!

Mis Lupas

App súper útil y tienen un servicio de atención al cliente increible. 100% recomendable, te ayudan con cualquier duda al instante.

thepassionatepug

the best product review app, on here by far. Yusuf was super helpful with installing code i had now. Compared to other review apps Helpful Crowd is the best

Le Stylish Pet

I am using this app to manage the reviews of my store and it does an amazing job. Reviews appear in the product title and below. I can manage the settings easily and when I have a question, their customer support is super fast and easy to connect with. Thank you, Yusuf for your help!

The Back Alley Army Store

Blown away by the level of customer service. Yusuf was SO SO helpful and attentive. Easy to set up and fingers crossed will start gathering much needed reviews. I'll be on the lookout for other apps by these guys!!

Tweetshirt

I tested a lot of review applications and This is by far the best. The free plan provides all the features that I need (especially the social networks integration). The paid plan is interesting for big stores which have a lot of orders. The customer service responds very quickly and is very helpful. Hope to switch on the paid plan very soon.