Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 12, 2021

I had problems with importing reviews but the team of HelpfulCrowd was very patient answering numbers of my questions and was ready to help and even to change interface a bit just for our website. Yusuf, accept my kind regards thank you for your help, patience and assistance! It is really a pleasure to deal with you )) Many thanks!

myqrsign
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 11, 2021

Yusuf was fantastic! He helped me troubleshoot and solve my tech issues in minutes! Love the ease of this product and the customer service support!

Snuggy Buddy Baby
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 6, 2021

Think I have just received the best customer service I have ever seen.
Contacted them in order to get all the reviews I received from Ecwid switched to my Shopify store www.designgaff.com
Yusuf was so helpful that he done all for me in minutes. Not only that, he also went one step further. Upon noticing that the stars were not showing on the product and collection page, he asked for permission to fix this. Again, done in minutes.
Exceptional service Yusuf :-)
Thanks

Design Gaff
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 5, 2021

Yusuf did a great job today
He solved my problem fast and easily. He asked relevant questions and quickly fixed my problem.
Thank you!

Glowin Skin
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 15, 2021

C'est ma toute première fois d'utiliser cette application et je la trouve impeccable paraport à ce que j'utilisais auparavant. De plus, ils ont un support client ultra réactif, merci beaucoup à toi Anna pour ta réactivité assistance à mon égard.

ZAPATOS ACUÁTICOS™
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2021

The app is really easy to use! Adding manual reviews is very easy and linking to Facebook is seamless! Yusuf was really incredible and added the code to my theme to allow my widget to work! Great Support ALL THE TIME from Yusuf!

LindaGeez
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 29, 2021

Amazing CS from Yusuf. Fast and accurate response.
Highly recommended product review apps From https://3littlepigsbaby.store

3littlepigsbaby
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
June 18, 2021

Top customer support!!! Yusuf was very helpful as always!! I recommend this app! 10/10 Thank you!!!!

Showery.com
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 16, 2021

Yusuf is absolutely awesome!! I've dealt with him while installing Helpful Crowd on two Shopify stores and he responds immediately, answers all my questions and has everything working within minutes - wonderful! Thank you Yusuf for the great customer service!

Noggin Oil
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 7, 2021

I was looking for a review app that would allow me to view reviews very specifically and I did research among 10 other apps. Finally, I chose this one from Helpfulcrowd and I definitely don't regret it. It offers not only a number of setting and display options but also other great marketing features. Support managers Yusuf and Anna promptly answered all my questions and helped me set up everything as I asked. I definitely recommend the app and company.
This is how it looks in my store:

Prodigious Hub