Helpful Product Reviews App

Helpful Product Reviews App

by HelpfulCrowd

Video Product Reviews + Google SEO + Social sharing + Q&A

Purccc

Yusuf was such a great help. I wanted to transfer all the reviews from one product to another but was struggling to do so. i asked Yusuf if he would be able to do it from his side, and he done it for me. It was really important for me to have the reviews on my site. so thank you so much Yusuf, such a great help.

Steamy Bean Coffee Company

Customer service from Yusuf with HelpfulCrowd is top-notch! This is probably the best customer service I've experienced with any app from Shopify.

He helped me create email template promos, add summary widgets and product rating widgets. He also answered other various questions regarding the use of the app. He was very proactive, made contact and offered help at the perfect time. I get frustrated with some apps that require some coding because I'm not all that tech-savvy - he really helped to move the process along quickly and easily so I could integrate the app to my website.

I haven't had a chance to see the app in action yet (with an actual review), but it looks nice - it's not overwhelming or spammy-looking. So far, so good - thanks so much! steamybean.com

Protein Milkshake Bar

One of the best apps in the App store. 10/10 in terms of functionality, support and price. The other review apps cost much more and do a lot less. Helpful Crowd uses the same review framework as Amazon - so you get the best conversions on your site. Plus I had multiple customization requests and Yusuf took care of all of them within minutes of me sending an email My sales have already increased. Trust me and try Helpful Crowd out they will make you succeed. Thank you!

testing store--do not pay

the app is used to adding the review.
thanks so much for all the help.perfect customer service.
the app works great too.

Thedopeart

Thank you to both Yusef, and Anna! You helped me getting the reviews on my website, www.thedopeart.com looking not the way I wanted them to! I highly recommend your customer support and application overall!

ERIJEWELRY

I used this app to help me out importing existing reviews and installing snippets. Their service is great. Quick response and they did everything for me! Yusuf was the staff who helped me out!

StopHassellingMe

I have never written a review before but for this it is worth it. The customer support is top notch and fast. Thank you.

Onyx Botanica

A great app which boosts the store! Yusuf customized the app within minutes! Super quick and friendly customer service. Highly recommend

Minnekahta Coffee

Everything you read is 100% true....Amazing App, Amazing Support by Yusuf, Amazing Value...Can't say enough...The rest of the competition needs to seriously worry..

Happy Inherit

Yusuf is crazy fast and i didn't expect any one working at this time (10:00pm PST) but he is not only response fast but also super experiential and patient.