Video Product Reviews App

Video Product Reviews App

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
HelpfulCrowd
January 12, 2022

Great app and great help. Yusuf is a master! Very happy with it, starting to showcase product rating now in different formats and on different pages. .. for free

beamalevich
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 2, 2022

Fantastic and functioning app. On top of that, they provide both Reviews and Q&A in the free version which many apps don't. Support is also great. Yusuf helped me to display my products reviews on the main page and uploaded my imported reviews from Wix, it was all perfectly well done and in a timely manner! Thank you. Highly recommended!

Santé Remède
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 2, 2022

Recently we moved from Ecwid to Shopify. Collecting reviews in Ecwid was done using the Helpfulcrowd App, so we asked Helpfulcrowd if they could help us move all reviews to Shopify. And they did a great job. Thank you Yusuf for your help and quick responds to all my questions. Thumbs up!

starttoart
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited December 30, 2021

Customer service for this app is 'off-the-hook' excellent. Immediate response. Immediate resolution. Super-helpful and friendly. They've set the bar really high for everyone else! Recommended! Great job Anna!!!

Gruff Combat
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 27, 2021

I had an issue with the Review button on my website not being fully displayed on a desktop. I contacted HelpfulCrowd and within minutes Yusuf replied saying that the issue was fixed. There was no need to do anything on my end to fix the issue other than reaching out. Great service.

ForExcel123