Product Reviews Review App

Product Reviews Review App

by HelpfulCrowd

Product Reviews App + Site Reviews App + Video + Photo + Q&A

Rhino Build Ltd

A great App and even better customer service! I was struggling to import reviews from a different app and my problem got resolved by online chat within a matter of minutes. Thanks Anna and the rest of your team!!

Cultured West

Let me start off by saying, we have tried several other review apps. This is by far the best at least with setting up and appearance (haven't received any reviews yet, we just installed). Very easy to understand and set up, and looks great (I'm super picky). Their customer service is AMAZING! They really go above and beyond. Thanks Yusuf!

Designer-Walls Outlet

Excellent customer service and support! I loved that this app allowed customer to post images along with their reviews which is extremely helpful to our business as it helps our customers to see what others have done with our wall panels. I had a few queries before I installed the app, but Yusuf replied back instantly answering all my questions and even helped me set up the app. Absolutely love the app and was extremely impressed with the level of customer support. Thanks Yusuf! All the best, https://designerwallsoutlet.co.uk

Kelli's Pleasures

The online representative helped me a great deal by importing my reviews from my previous theme and made sure this app is working effectively with my website. Thanks, again for your patient and support Yusuf.

AsasWood

We have moved our domain www.AsasWood.com to Shopify recently. We were happily surprised, that we could move our previous reviews with HelpfulCrowd app. Big Thank you to Yusuf for advices and customer service. It is good to work with someone who knows SEO, we mean Yusuf.

Vantage SG

Being a free app, the customer service is really superb! From adding of codes to importing of existing reviews, the customer service would assist you within minutes! Recommend this app to anyone who are looking for an app to add reviews to your product page. Special shoutout to yusuf for the assistance.

CrystalNinja

Helpful Crowd app is so great for our online shop of rhinestone supplies and training. Yusuf was so quick to help me migrate all reviews into my new Shopify store. Now everyone can see how amazing all the CrystalNinja.com supplies are and make choices quickly. Thank you HelpfulCrowd! Yusuf is amazing!

os-shop.ch

Absolute great, fast and friendyl Support and Help for my Online Shop www.os-shop.ch provided by Yusuf.

Precise Naturals

The install was easy. I had a few custom request and Yusuf jump on it and had me fixed up in minutes and now I have reviews and question & answers on my site https://precisenaturals.com/ . Thanks again for all your help!

myqrsign

I had problems with importing reviews but the team of HelpfulCrowd was very patient answering numbers of my questions and was ready to help and even to change interface a bit just for our website. Yusuf, accept my kind regards thank you for your help, patience and assistance! It is really a pleasure to deal with you )) Many thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27