Video Product Review App + Q&A

Video Product Review App + Q&A

by HelpfulCrowd

Get 4x engagement with Video, Photo, Q&A Product Reviews App

Die Süssperlen Jewelry

I had a problem of adding reviews on collection pages, Yusuf hepled figure out my problem and some extra requests immediately. It really saved me a lot of time instead of switching to another new app.

Your Massage Chair

Great customer service. Yusuf helped set up the App on my store to look it nice and helped remove the previous one. Just starting exploring the app, but see a lot of opportunities already. Very happy)))) Nice work!

Pawsome Choice

Very quick and responsive customer service from Yusuf today, thanks very much would recommend to others and the app itself is great too

Luksus Lammeskind

Great app and customer service! I reached out for help and received the best customer service from Yusuf

unloadedforce.com

These guys are great, they have immediate service and helpful in any way.

Theo & Brad

Absolutely the BEST. The staff from HelfulCrowd Yusuf reached out to us first with the problem we were having and solved it quickly with perfection. He was really friendly too. Also the emails they send out to the customers are very easy to follow and only buy couple clicks the customers can write the review without visiting the website again. BEST BEST BEST.

BugBands

I am really pleased with this app. Very easy to install and awesome customer support. Specifically, had a great conversation with Yusuf today regarding an issue and he was very friendly and quick! The app itself is very nice and has lots of cool features to showcase the customer reviews with photos/videos..

Dapixel

Great app and functions! Awesome customer service from Yusuf! Helped me immediately with my issues.

Prebiotin

The app is great and the customer service is stellar! I have never had a question or request that they don't address promptly with amazing results! We have been using HelpfulCrowd's review app on our current store, www.shopify.net, and wouldn't consider any other review app for our new store soon to be launched, www.prebiotinprebiotics.myshopify.com.

The Plant Shanty

Yusuf went over and above helping me to get everything set up and even helped getting another detail in my store to look good on product pages. I highly recommend this app just for the ease of service with a chat feature! I immediately began receiving reviews!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24