Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

L'aMourTea

The Best App of the year! Love Love Love!!! i would give the app more ************** if i could. Keep up the good work!

Myleyna

Awesome! And it's free! Thank you for making it free, too many apps really drain my budget, especially for starters like me, who uses their paycheck alongside making their dream online business.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Wow, that was easy! Much easier than I expected. Looks great. I like all the display options. Was easily able to design one that matches my brand.

Summonflyingtoenail

Looks so professional and very easy to setup! Customer service is the best too! Really love their team since the first app from them. Keep up the great work!

Simple Wonders

For a free app, this thing is an absolute no brainer - it does what it says and does it very well and beautifully. Setup was easy, I did it from my Pixel and is even more intuitive on the desktop. As a FREE app, this is an easy 5 stars, however it is pretty limited in terms of customization beyond the design.

Things I would love to see whenever devs get around to it (as this is a free product, I'm not gonna demand these things):
- Target specific SKUs on specific pages
- Ability to add a time range to popup actions (like "this product was purchased X mins/hours ago", where X=a pre set time range to make it look more busy)

Literally that's it. It's a perfect app otherwise and you'd be a dummy not to get it.

May 18, 2020

We really appreciate your kind feedback and insights. Added all of these great requests to our TODO list.
We will let you know when these features are made available.
Thank you so much for showing us the right path 🤝

Greenlope

Super easy to setup and make your store look super cool. Enjoying the new look on my store. Highly recommended.

APAD Marketing

Another great app added to my store! Thanks, Conversion Bear! Shows to visitors that my store is making sales.

Jonny & Danny

It is very good, will definitely recommend . It shows a bit of professionalism...very good, and team are very helpful

Youthful Bravado

You'll be glad you downloaded this app. I've added it to my store, and I love the way it looks. It helps me advertise more products on the front page, as well as other pages. I like how it shows what other people are buying.

Mountain Leathers

So far I love this app, it installed seamlessly and looks great! The fact that it is free just makes me even happier. Great Job!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13