Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

MaskUV

Best app ever! at first i thought that this would be the usual app that says it's free but eventually come with a free trial but this man! is sth else. Just magic as its name.

April 24, 2020

Thanks the brilliant review 🤝🤝🤝

Rosy Baker

The best app I've found, aesthetic and friendly. As a recommendation, it would be great to add a quick view to the pop up.

April 22, 2020

thanks for the great review and feedback 😎 well noted!

Number One Online Store

So far I think I'm going to really like this app... It works great, now if it will just get me more sale..... lol

Anti Social Fitness Club

One of the best free apps that I have used! Highly recommend and their support answers in no time. Definitely worth a try especially as it's free!

The Helix Store

Absolutely loveee this app!!! its beautiful and so easy!!! i love any app thats from conversion bear i have them all!

April 19, 2020

We absolutely love you too 🐻 thank you for supporting the app!

sKit Sanitizing Solutions

Amazing app, easy and beautiful ready to use templates! I love this, thank you so much for creating this app.

April 18, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤝 we really appreciate it!

TheNorseWind

Such a nice app! Great and very fast customer support! I had some issue by setting the app and Jonathan helped me immediately. Thank you!

April 18, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Always happy to help. Jonathan.

ZONƵITA

works like charm. Didn't expect much when I was installing it but to be honest, it really exceeded my expectations

April 18, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🙌highly appreciated!

Zeneran

The system of video increase into the product's pop up image is just soooo smooth. I think it is just a little bit to quick but it make real good job ! All for free, take it and you'll no regret !

April 16, 2020

thanks for the great review 🙌 highly appreciated!

Kitch

Just like all of Conversion Bear's apps, Magic Video is AWESOME!! Increases conversion and customers love it. Helps build a strong brand and sense of community around your products. I would highly recommend to anyone.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12