Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

XTRAVSHOP

you dont need another 5stars review.. very useful app in any aspect including setting it up and matching store style. Try to believe it! it works!

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review ❤️ we really appreciate your support.

O Xerife.com-Produtos Importados -CNPJ: 36.755.108/0001-31

Eu amei este aplicativo, muito bom para qualquer loja On line, hoje eu vejo como aumentaram as vendas e o tempo dos clientes em minha loja...parabéns!!

NonFactor

Wonderful and easy to use application! Very satisfied and I would like to recommend it to all of my friends

April 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind feedback 🙌 stay safe and well!

Stylish Trnds

Absolutely amazing app! In a few seconds in brought beautiful attention grabbing animations to my store. I highly recommend it especially for the beginners.

April 26, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 we really appreciate it!

Vigorfanatics

Biggest game changer. Conversion bear apps give you extra option for your website for free. Would definetly pay for their service!

April 25, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 🤝

MaskUV

Best app ever! at first i thought that this would be the usual app that says it's free but eventually come with a free trial but this man! is sth else. Just magic as its name.

April 24, 2020

Thanks the brilliant review 🤝🤝🤝

Rosy Baker

The best app I've found, aesthetic and friendly. As a recommendation, it would be great to add a quick view to the pop up.

April 22, 2020

thanks for the great review and feedback 😎 well noted!

Number One Online Store

So far I think I'm going to really like this app... It works great, now if it will just get me more sale..... lol

Anti Social Fitness Club

One of the best free apps that I have used! Highly recommend and their support answers in no time. Definitely worth a try especially as it's free!

The Helix Store

Absolutely loveee this app!!! its beautiful and so easy!!! i love any app thats from conversion bear i have them all!

April 19, 2020

We absolutely love you too 🐻 thank you for supporting the app!