Recensioner (321)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 juli 2020

Simple as pie, easy breezy, easier than 1,2,3.... nuff said. Download it to give you store "movement" and give confidence to your customers that your brand is wanted by others and it's completely free, what else can you ask for.

Inkawaii
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
17 mars 2022

I mean it's free and gives you the same functionality as like $70/mo apps do on high-volume stores.

Cloud Puncher Games
Kanada
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
25 februari 2022

I have no words! App is free and their support works better than other expensive Apps. They replied to me on their support chat in seconds and solved my problem!

Power Seed
38 minuter användning av appen
21 januari 2022

Nice app, with some good controls over customization. Excited to see if it helps with conversion rates

Jewel Rugs
35 minuter användning av appen
14 september 2021

Excellent! This adds and builds trust to our customers. The integration is very easy and so fast to set up!

E-Scooter UAE Hub
Förenade Arabemiraten
33 minuter användning av appen
13 augusti 2022

Good app for shopify manage sale pop up and review customer i try to more day after another review like

Odhaad
Indien
23 minuter användning av appen
16 augusti 2020

Just another GREAT app form this incredible Bear! lol just feeling fine I installed it, looks great and seems to work smoothly. THANKS!!!

Stuff & Trends
Mexiko
22 minuter användning av appen
20 maj 2020

Wow, that was easy! Much easier than I expected. Looks great. I like all the display options. Was easily able to design one that matches my brand.

Hagan Ski Mountaineering
18 minuter användning av appen
25 juli 2022

awsome lite app, straight the points w.o the bells and whistle easy to use, this is what we been looking for

Saint L' Beau
Vietnam
17 minuter användning av appen
31 oktober 2022

In a few minutes of installing proof bear, I found that it was seamless & quick. Easy to edit according to your theme. I found it extremely helpful as it uses real-time information from your store to display to other potential customers that yes, people are purchasing and the business is legit. Thank you very much for such an incredible app and for helping small businesses grow when they don't have large budgets. If you are considering installing the app, you won't regret it one bit. I give you my thumbs up.

lalumiereindia