Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Mirrors By Reflection

This app instantaneously improved my sales! It offers a great way to socially proof and I highly recommend it.

Aunt Goodie

Very easy to install and customize! A nice addition to my shop. I wish I could change the name displayed from the recipient's name to the purchaser's name.

Илоски Арт

Great, tottaly free Prouve source of sold product, smooth nice and jentle, Thank you verry much. Five stars from me

By Odin's Beard Crafts

I use already the free shipping bar from this guys. And gave it a go to this one. Once again, thanks to the dev for making an amazing app, even free its better than some paid ones out there.

Synik Clothing

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Really happy with the app. Going to be using it for a long time for sure.

TNDCanada

love love love all of their products and this one is no exception! Easy to set up and customize and looks amazing on my site!

FLAURENTONLINESTORE

I use this app to help me get more traffic it does! I love it everything works great nice customer service once I have difficulty to fix something they were able to help me if I can give more than. 5 stars I would definitely do it make my homepage beautiful I love it and it’s free free you can beat it thank for the app I really enjoy it

CraftblanksCA

This is a great app and the support team behind it is even better :)
I highly recommend this app as it has great features.

Blue Virtual IT (Pty) Ltd

Quick and easy to setup. Does an awsume job for a free app. Has report data making this app useful in the long run.

Serenity Bleu

Just added it it was super easy to set up it kicked in right away im very happy with the app this a must for your store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11