Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
Edited July 23, 2021

I use this app on my website I like it. I'm happy with the result I'm getting from this app. Happy .

Panther
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 18, 2021

I love all of the cool features this app have to offer! I am truly amazed by how it makes my website look!

Variety Plus Store
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 13, 2021

This app is very helpful. It helps build trust and it's super easy to use. Thank you so much for creating such an awesome app that is totally free. Small businesses like me appreciate it!

Innovated Visions Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
June 23, 2021

I Like this app a lot! helps customers build trust with your store! We got a sale in less then 48 hours.. I do have other apps however this app is an attention grabber with a minimal design that builds social proof

Total Babe
Time spent using app: 23 days
June 19, 2021

Perfect! What an awesome App. I'd give this 10 Stars if it Would Let Me:) So easy to install, no tech knowledge needed at all and it works perfectly straight out of the box. THE best App I've seen for ages.

Electric Scooter Land
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 17, 2021

awesomeeeee, this is what i was looking for. and it is Free. just love it ❤️. highly recommend .

Dermadora
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 14, 2021

This app works perfectly and installing this to shopify was easy and makes my online shop look so much better! 100% satisfied! 5 stars!

Wilderness Aroma Co.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 14, 2021

Such a great app! I love it. It works perfect and it works well. I dont have any issues. Thank you for the app!

Armilla Wear
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 10, 2021

I'm not a fan of lying,but with this app you could alter the text to say"hey check out this product"

Jaybee Toys
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 10, 2021

This app instantaneously improved my sales! It offers a great way to socially proof and I highly recommend it.

Mirrors By Reflection