Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
April 27, 2021

Very easy to install and customize! A nice addition to my shop. I wish I could change the name displayed from the recipient's name to the purchaser's name.

Aunt Goodie
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 24, 2021

Great, tottaly free Prouve source of sold product, smooth nice and jentle, Thank you verry much. Five stars from me

Илоски Арт
North Macedonia
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
April 17, 2021

I use already the free shipping bar from this guys. And gave it a go to this one. Once again, thanks to the dev for making an amazing app, even free its better than some paid ones out there.

By Odin's Beard Crafts
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 12, 2021

Amazing, absolutely amazing. Really happy with the app. Going to be using it for a long time for sure.

Synik Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
April 12, 2021

love love love all of their products and this one is no exception! Easy to set up and customize and looks amazing on my site!

TNDCanada
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited April 5, 2021

I use this app to help me get more traffic it does! I love it everything works great nice customer service once I have difficulty to fix something they were able to help me if I can give more than. 5 stars I would definitely do it make my homepage beautiful I love it and it’s free free you can beat it thank for the app I really enjoy it

FLAURENTONLINESTORE
Time spent using app: 21 days
April 5, 2021

This is a great app and the support team behind it is even better :)
I highly recommend this app as it has great features.

CraftblanksCA
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 26, 2021

Quick and easy to setup. Does an awsume job for a free app. Has report data making this app useful in the long run.

Blue Virtual IT (Pty) Ltd
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 6, 2021

Just added it it was super easy to set up it kicked in right away im very happy with the app this a must for your store

Serenity Bleu
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 2, 2021

easy to use and helps with conversation rates as helps to build trust. took less than 5 minutes to set up

Trading Post Coffee Roasters