Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Add social proof - sales popups & cart popups notifications.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

faces of people and sales popup in shopify store

ME MI MART

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

EK CHIC

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app. I used it on all my stores, its free, its easy to set up, it looks good. Thank you Sales Pop.

weblit

Location Mexico

This is a really great app! It shows what our customers are buying to new visitors, which help us a lot with social proof. Their support team are super fast and friendly..

kidyhome

Location France
Time spent using app 34 minutes

Super application, joli rendu et facile à installer. 5 étoiles sans hésiter! Merci beaucoup pour ce travail de qualité

Designer Supplied

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

BUTTERRISE

Glad I found this app so far so good. Funds are tight so this works perfect for us. This is my fourth download, the others had issues with syncing my purchases and looped one purchase over and over again. It looks good on my store although the slides move fast I hope I can later slow them down a bit. Thanks Mr Bear!

SAMAPURA

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i'm very satisfied with conversion bear developer!! not only they offer all of their apps for free, but also put maximum effort on every apps they have!! thanks a lot!!

Virago Usa

Time spent using app 18 minutes

amazing app, it helps you get more orders! and the best part is that its free, definitely a must in your store

www.moggynook.com

This app is really good, easy to use, the support is great and the free versions are perfectly good por starters. Thanks a lot!

BeYOUtifully Comfortable

I love how this app is just so easy to use!! Great description, easy to follow visuals, and just over all very helpful!! I can't wait to see what it'll do for my sales :) Thank You