Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Popup

Price: Free
Rating (5)
October 16, 2020

Love this app! Thanks for offering it for free! Their support team is friendly and willing to help!

ME MI MART
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
October 6, 2020

I love this app. I used it on all my stores, its free, its easy to set up, it looks good. Thank you Sales Pop.

EK CHIC
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited October 2, 2020

This is a really great app! It shows what our customers are buying to new visitors, which help us a lot with social proof. Their support team are super fast and friendly..

weblit
Mexico
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 30, 2020

Super application, joli rendu et facile à installer. 5 étoiles sans hésiter! Merci beaucoup pour ce travail de qualité

kidyhome
France
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
September 28, 2020

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

Designer Supplied
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
September 27, 2020

Glad I found this app so far so good. Funds are tight so this works perfect for us. This is my fourth download, the others had issues with syncing my purchases and looped one purchase over and over again. It looks good on my store although the slides move fast I hope I can later slow them down a bit. Thanks Mr Bear!

BUTTERRISE
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 25, 2020

i'm very satisfied with conversion bear developer!! not only they offer all of their apps for free, but also put maximum effort on every apps they have!! thanks a lot!!

SAMAPURA
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 25, 2020

amazing app, it helps you get more orders! and the best part is that its free, definitely a must in your store

Virago Usa
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Edited January 6, 2021

This app is really good, easy to use, the support is great and the free versions are perfectly good por starters. Thanks a lot!

www.moggynook.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 14, 2020

I love how this app is just so easy to use!! Great description, easy to follow visuals, and just over all very helpful!! I can't wait to see what it'll do for my sales :) Thank You

BeYOUtifully Comfortable