Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

Best Buy Pet Supply

I used the app I love it simple and easy to use. Thanks for what you do I look forward to using your other applications

E-Scooter UAE Hub

Excellent! This adds and builds trust to our customers. The integration is very easy and so fast to set up!

Sincerely Lucia

It is very easy to set up and customize the popup. Works smoothly so far! Can't ask for more for a free and nice app like this. Thank you very much!

MiKlahFashion

Great app. It was very easy to install and set up. There are no hidden fees. It performs well on the site.

FIHEROE.

Awesome real-time social proof. Nice colorful templates to choose from. Realy love that I can show customers what is actually selling in my store.

Légère Reeds

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Sizy

The best looking and easiest to use sales popup on the market. It's so simple but it just works and has a level of customisation that makes it so it can easily suit your theme.

Gravity 7 Apparel

I found it very easy to set up and looking forward to seeing how well it's going to work for my new website.

aboriginalshirts.com

Amazing app. Way ahead of competition. Easy to use and lot of options even for free users. Highly recommend it to everyone who wants to make their products more engaging and interesting.

Clothify

Hey, I'm a Shopify developer, ( crownpalace10@gmail.com) I use all the apps hundreds of times for my clients, and all the clients are happy, thank you so much