Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups

Proof Bear ‑ Sales Pop Ups | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Add social proof - sales pop ups & cart pop ups notifications.

ShopFindir

Works perfect, everyone should add this to their store! Helps conversion rate go much higher. Plus it's a free app so why not try it.

traejaeshop.com LLC

I used this app. and it's great! No problem setting up and it shows great. I really liked how easy it was and comes with so many more usable apps. Thanks, Proof Bear!

The Collection

Easy to install. Looks great!! And you can customize the colors , so it will fit with your design. I installed it with in 1 minute and it was up and running!

ICY PALACE

Love this app! Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect for my store :)

Veeflux

Proof Bear is working perfectly, our expectations are met. Beautiful, simple, and not have any bloatware. We are very satisfied.

Hair Virtue London

Does it what it says it does. Enjoying it so far and will see how i find it over a longer period of time.

Basking In Light

Love it! So easy to set up, delivers results, plus its FREE! My only concern is how can it be 100% free? What's the catch?

Tru 2 You

awesome app i love all the functionalities in the app. is recommended for all shopify store owner to have it

Best Buy Pet Supply

I used the app I love it simple and easy to use. Thanks for what you do I look forward to using your other applications

E-Scooter UAE Hub

Excellent! This adds and builds trust to our customers. The integration is very easy and so fast to set up!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14