Avis (184)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
17 mai 2024

We’ve been using Videowise Shoppable Video on our Shopify store for over a year now, and it has truly transformed the way we present products to our customers.

Ease of Integration and Variety of Video Templates:
Videowise offers a variety of video templates that fit perfectly with any type of product we showcase. The customization options are extensive, allowing us to tailor each video to match our brand's aesthetics.

The support team at Videowise is incredible. Whenever we’ve had questions or needed assistance, they’ve been quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Since integrating Videowise, we’ve seen a noticeable improvement in both our conversion rate and the time customers spend on our site. The interactive shoppable videos keep visitors engaged longer and make the purchasing process much more convenient.

Overall, Videowise Shoppable Video is a game-changer for any Shopify store looking to enhance its product presentations and boost engagement. We highly recommend giving it a try!

Sculpted By Aimee | UK
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
20 juin 2024

Since starting with Videowise we've seen a really good uplift, generating on average about 6% of our weekly revenue. Tijana, our rep, has been attentive and committed to building out our widgets in a way that really amplifies what our brand is about. We're really excited about the new updates and she has guided us through how we can make them work for us. Super excited to keep working with her!

Whole Supp
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 juin 2024

I met Stella at Cosmoprof Expo just passing as an exhibitor. I was very impressed with their Stand. I used to use a competitor app but this one seemed a lot more personalized with way more features.

I decided to opt for the pro plan because it comes with a dedicated account manager and I wanted to get the most out of it. I've been using Videowise for a few months, now, I have Tijana as my account manager and is wonderful. She makes life easy, always shares best practices and help improve our videos! She is always in contact and i'd definitely ask for Tijana as an account manager if you are thinking of giving videowise a try!

Highly recommend
Paul Jackman
Founder, Handsome Scent

Handsomescent
Irlande
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Great app if you are looking to seamlessly add videos from different sources to your shop. Katarina provides us with a constant support and helps us to adjust or fix any issue that we have. She also introduces us with the new features of the app the moment they are released.

Gaâla
France
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

Fantastic customer support!
If I have any questions or problems, the Videowise team & Katarina respond straight away. The help and support is AMAZING! The videos look great on our website. Thank you!

Green People
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 juillet 2024

Katarina has been instrumental in organizing the upload of videos to our website. Her professionalism has been outstanding, ensuring that every task was completed on time and to a high standard. Katarina's helpful attitude and dedication made the process smooth and efficient.
Love seeing the videos on our website !

MarlasFashions.com
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 23 mai 2024

Amazing customer service, very responsive.
Pretty easy to setup, love the analytics behind the video engagement, tracking pixel super easy to implement. Being able to add ATC button to the videos is very cool. Looking forward to seeing the data.

Quick shout out to Katarina! She's been amazing. Love that she was able to help increase the font size of product details on the video widget for our 55+ audience. By far the best CS team of any shopify app i've ever used!

Durable
États-Unis
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 avril 2024

The app is easy to use although there is A LOT to customize if you want - which can make you feel a bit overwhelmed. However there are good video tutorials available which helped me to get started and I have received help from the chat super fast. Big thanks to Isabella for jumping on an ad hoc call to help me out. Looking forward to starting to use Videowise in full speed!

Twistbe
Finlande
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
19 juin 2024

This app is really great for visually educating consumers and their team is amazing. My account manager Anastasia has been extremely responsive and helpful.

Bakesale-Site
États-Unis
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
23 mai 2024

Tijana was great at onboarding us and making changes to our store for us on our behalf very quickly and efficiently with very little problems. Any issues that arise are taken care of quickly. Overall experience has been good so far and we have seen lots of engagement with the video widgets setup!

meraki.