Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 maj 2024

We’ve been using Videowise Shoppable Video on our Shopify store for over a year now, and it has truly transformed the way we present products to our customers.

Ease of Integration and Variety of Video Templates:
Videowise offers a variety of video templates that fit perfectly with any type of product we showcase. The customization options are extensive, allowing us to tailor each video to match our brand's aesthetics.

The support team at Videowise is incredible. Whenever we’ve had questions or needed assistance, they’ve been quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Since integrating Videowise, we’ve seen a noticeable improvement in both our conversion rate and the time customers spend on our site. The interactive shoppable videos keep visitors engaged longer and make the purchasing process much more convenient.

Overall, Videowise Shoppable Video is a game-changer for any Shopify store looking to enhance its product presentations and boost engagement. We highly recommend giving it a try!

Sculpted By Aimee | UK
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

Great app if you are looking to seamlessly add videos from different sources to your shop. Katarina provides us with a constant support and helps us to adjust or fix any issue that we have. She also introduces us with the new features of the app the moment they are released.

Gaâla
Frankrike
7 månader användning av appen
23 april 2024

The app is easy to use although there is A LOT to customize if you want - which can make you feel a bit overwhelmed. However there are good video tutorials available which helped me to get started and I have received help from the chat super fast. Big thanks to Isabella for jumping on an ad hoc call to help me out. Looking forward to starting to use Videowise in full speed!

Twistbe
Finland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 mars 2024

This app has been a great addition to increase engagement and make our site more interactive for users. Their support team are one of the best I have ever dealt with. They offer loads of support through onboarding, with plenty of ideas on how to maximise usage, and are super fast to reply to any of our questions whilst using the app. Amazing team, thanks Videowise!

MPowder
5 månader användning av appen
7 maj 2024

Love it! Best UGC widget app for any store on shopify (I tried them all!). Fantastic support team too.

Popov Leather®
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Videowise is a great tool to efficiently display video on-site, and their in-house team makes it super easy to install. Ask for Katarina when you install the app, shes the best for helping implement strategies and design your widgets!

Braxley Bands
7 månader användning av appen
1 april 2024

Videowise has been an amazing asset for our shopify website so far as most of our content is video based. They have been super accommodating with us! The customer service we have received from Anastasia has been nothing short of excellent.

THE CAPEWINELANDS
Sydafrika
30 dagar användning av appen
9 april 2024

I had an amazing experience with Videowise, had some initialy set-up issues, contacted support in the app, got an answer within 20 seconds and Leonardo hopped on a call with me to explain everything from A-Z!

Sassy Saints - Brings The Salon Home
4 månader användning av appen
2 maj 2024

Amazing product. Allows us to better tell our story and convert to direct sales. The support team has been amazing with helping us resolve any issues we have had with the platform! Would recommend 100%!!!

UXO Supplements
17 dagar användning av appen
12 februari 2024

I highly recommend Videowise! It really leveled up my sight with amazing social proof from my customers. They're widgets are awesome and I look forward to implementing them on all of my product pages. It's paid for itself many times over through it's conversions. Katarina reaching out to me to check in and we set up a really helpful call so I could learn even more and implement some ideas right away. I decided to upgrade my plan and now I have her amazing support working directly with her on some awesome future plans. So excited for the future of my shop. Thank you Kristina and Videowise!!!!

Mermaidcat Designs