VideoWise ‑ Shoppable Videos

Shoppable Videos, TikTok videos, Product videos, Video gallery

From $99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
VideoWise | Shoppable Videos

DeskBoard Buddy

Videowise is a superb addition to our store. It offers a clean and fast loading way to add videos to our landing pages. And the ability to make videos shop-able by making add-to-cart buttons pop up during video playbacks is a great feature. Much better than embedding youtube videos on your pages (like we used to do). Onboarding process and support is great too. 5/5

June 24, 2022

We're so grateful for your feedback! Thanks for sharing it with us and the community. <3

Gelblaster

VideoWise is an incredible addition to any store. The ability to provide short format, shoppable videos is a game changer. This app helps us do a few things. One, our retention rate skyrocketed, people stay to watch our endless feed of content to educate customers on what Gel Blasters are and how they work. Two, it helped us tremendously with our CVR. The ability to buy the product after watching a few videos is genius and frictionless. Overall, great tool for putting out content and converting your visitors.

June 15, 2022

Thanks a lot, this means the world to us!

SolaceBands

I use the app to put videos on my product pages. They have great engagement and give me the best way possible to answer my customers questions. The support team is also wonderful. They go above and beyond to provide a good experience.

June 15, 2022

We're dedicated to providing the best experience to our customers, your feedback means a lot. Thank you!

Denise Albright®

Videowise provides the missing piece to our puzzle! We know how impactful videos are in selling our organizational stationery goods, but our site was getting bogged down by embedded Youtube links. Using the technology of Videowise gave us the option to add videos without slowing down our site. We are still learning all the benefits & features, but so far the onboarding has been super easy. The dashboard is very intuitive...and when we've gotten stuck, their response rate was super fast...and of course, they replied with a VIDEO to support their reply. Rich, Liana & Jide each take the time to get to know OUR brand and OUR hurdles and then offer suggestions & solutions how Videowise can help foster growth. There's so few who make you feel like they actually care about how well our site performs after integrating their product. Videowise is an exception! They care! I love my partnership with Videowise because it feels like a true partnership where they care about my hurdles. In a world of "out-of-the-box-one-size-fits-all" solutions, Videowise has set themselves apart by showing how much pride they take in seeing my brand benefit from their product. I encourage anyone who's looking to integrate videos into their site to strongly consider Videowise. If you don't like it, there are no contracts. So why not test drive it?

May 9, 2022

WOW! Thank you for your amazing feedback, it really made my day!

Always here for you,

Pergolux International

Super happy with videowise so far! Works very well, and increased our conversion rate a lot! Great and fast support.

May 6, 2022

Appreciate your review, thank you so much!!

RIFRUF

Since day 1 the VideoWise team has been super helpful and responsive. Liana and Jide did an awesome job at immediately helping our brand place videos in the spots where we wanted it on our website and making impact. I love how the app doesn't actually slow down the website itself either despite having multiple videos uploaded. Definitely a game changer!

May 5, 2022

Thank you soooo much! RIFRUF is such an amazing brand, we simply love working with you!

Apolla Performance Wear

Incredible company, high-touch, white-glove help, and service. I cannot say enough good things about them! It has been a wonderful addition to our website!

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much! It means the world to us to see that what we do provides so much value to Shopify stores.

GetPanoMirrors

Loved working with the team! Dora and the others are all super helpful, offer great advice, really worked with me on implementing the widgets (which i'm loving and implementing on all stores). What I like about it, especially if you're going to use vertical video, is that it allows the smooth tiktok swiping motion to continue watching as well as offering an add to cart button. OH and it's hosted on like a CDN or something so it doesn't affect page speed! Which is huge!! Highly recommend to anyone!

Kegelbell®

It is a great way to play videos and keep people engaged as shoppers. Video is king and VideoWise gives you the keys to the kingdom. Their great staff are always at the ready to be helpful. I recommend the level of service where they help set up the videos and thumbnails.

EasyGloss

An excellent app! Shoppable videos are the way to go and increase conversions so easily1 It looks super good and it helps with faster page load which is super important. I absolutely recommend this app. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to increase their sales

April 4, 2022

This really means the world to us, THANK YOU!

Previous 1 3 4