Videowise Shoppable Video UGC

Shoppable video, TikTok video, Product video, Video gallery

From $99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Videowise Shoppable Video UGC

Dr. Squatch

Fantastic product, reviewed 5-6 different video UGC platforms and Videowise is the best by far! Very impressed by their team, UX principles, performance, ease of use in the platform, how many edge cases / use cases they have thought through, vision and pace of engineering. Initial test results have boosted our RPS by nearly 10%. Excited to continue to growth with Videowise.

AYM

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Super helpful - assisted me in making sure I was able to feel confident with the app! Have answered all of my questions and shared screen recordings to talk me through anything I was struggling with. Thank you!

November 22, 2022

Thanks for your feedback, we're always here to help! <3

Noun Naturals

This app is a hidden gem, the technology used for this app is incredible. For what the price is, every store should have this app and focus on posting value based content to get the highest returns. We have been using VW for less than 7 days and already tripled our investment and have a conversion rate of 9.25% and this was just the "testing batch" of videos. When we had a small bug(nothing really serious) the CEO personally reached out to us and handled everything immediately. Our focus now after installing this app and seeing the magic is to go all in on VW's onsite/offsite shoppable videos feature. As a company who heavily invest into branding and PR, their offsite video feature is a treasure - as when we have articles written about our products, instead of having still images, now we have a full functional shoppable video on a third party site. Bravo to the VideoWise Team for creating something so unique.

November 22, 2022

Thank you sooo much! It really means the world to us <3

The Bullish Store

This does exactly what it's supposed to do! Easy to install, looks good, and has analytics that are easy to read at a glance (conversion rate currently 12.79%!). Amazing customer service / onboarding with Babajide.

November 3, 2022

Thank you so much! It’s great working with you, and I'll always do my best to meet and exceed your expectations.

- Jide

Blessed Be Magick

This is a hidden secret I don't want the world to know about but since the Videowise team have been so awesome with helping me set this up, the least I could do is to leave a review. Love this app, ability for customization and placement of videos on-site and the ability to tag products in video. The analytics dashboard shows you exactly which video and placements are working. It converts better than the conversion rate on the rest of my site. Best of all, support is really great and helpful and always there to help. I 100% recommend it!

October 25, 2022

Your feedback is simply Magick!! Thank you so much, you'll always have our full support!

Eczema Honey Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Using Videowise has enabled our community to get the best in class way (shoppable video) to immerse themselves into how to use our products and why they help with their skincare journey. Claudiu, Jide, Liana and the rest of the team were fun to work with and thorough in their approach/execution.

October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world to us! <3

Always here for you,

Love Hair

A great app to add videos to your site. What I love about it are the shoppable videos, and the analytics are great to track conversions. Amazing customer service as well.

October 6, 2022

Happy to have you as our customer! :) Thank you for the amazing feedback <3

ShootingTargets7

My head is just spinning with all of the possibilities Videowise is able to unlock for my business. Everyone I've interacted with has been top notch and I'm very excited to make full use of their tech. I'd been looking for an app that does shoppable videos (and more) and was stoked to finally find them. Videowise makes it so much easier to connect my customers to the right products without asking them to read, I love it.

October 6, 2022

This honestly means the world to us, thank you so much for your review!

Pillow Cube

More stores need to install this app! Really... it's three generations ahead of the next competitor I'm aware of.

October 4, 2022

Haha! Thank you so much, your feedback made our day! <3

Love and pebble

This app is a game changer. It has really helped me convert and the support is insane good. Babijide needs a raise! pay the man!

September 20, 2022

Love this, thank you so much! <3 We’re grateful to have you as our client and Jide in our fam. He's indeed ..THE BEST!

Previous 1 3 4 5