VideoWise ‑ Video Shopping

VideoWise ‑ Video Shopping | Reviews

by VideoWise | Video Shopping

Sell More with TikTok-style Shoppable Videos on your site

EMANI

Very excited to launch this app on our shopify site, on-boarding process was amazing and they helped us to create a winning thumb nail :)

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much, it's our pleasure!! 🙏

Shop Rongrong

Great experience using Videowise. The founder and team members are very helpful with all my questions. They also help me upload videos too. Great customer service that exceeds my expectation. I recommend you try this app. It has made my store stands out from the competition.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much, we'll always be here for you!

Sleepcloud

This app is amazing! I believe this app will be revolutionary for online storefronts. Also, their customer support is amazing! If i could give 10+ stars i would :)

November 4, 2021

Hurray! Thanks a bunch, we're super grateful and always here for you! <3

Jojo Mono

This app is a game changer. We have looked into all video apps and this one goes beyond what we actually needed. Great shoppable videos, many formats available, super easy to work with- these guys even helped us placing them wherever they convert the more. 100% efficient dedicated support. I'd give a 10* if I could.

October 4, 2021

Thank you so much on behalf of our team, it's been really great working with you as well! 🙏

- Claudiu

EcoFlow Sverige

Great application with many features, you can highlight videos and make more engagement on the site both from their cloud but also youtube, etc, backend looks good and is user-friendly. Support is A+ where they help you with any issues!

September 17, 2021

Appreciate the feedback guys 🙏 Support will always be A+!!

eCommsell

Great solution for all Shopify stores. customer service was top class. they offer analytics to give you insights on which videos are working on where. highly recommend.

August 7, 2021

🙏 This made our day, thank you so much, we're happy to help!

Bondi Air Co

Very user friendly app with exceptional support. Have already seen trackable results and sales coming through. Highly recommend this app.

August 1, 2021

Thank you so much, we're happy about the results as well. Can't wait to do a case study 🚀🚀

CAMSKNS

Great app! Claudia is BEAST at customer support helping us integrate it into our product pages. So nice and SO CLEAN!

July 22, 2021

We appreciate the kind words, thank you so much!! 🙏

dressberrykids

I used this app found it perfect for product videos on my product page. Support from Mr. Cladiu CEO is awesome. He helps me to set up the app. Thanks

July 1, 2021

It was my pleasure :)

fairycase.com

I don't know how to set up the widgets and the Auth Claudiu a video guide for me with many details. Thank you so much, and have a great day.

June 29, 2021

Appreciate your review! We are currently redoing all of our support videos so thank you so much for trusting us :)

- Claudiu