VideoWise ‑ Shoppable Videos

Shoppable Videos, TikTok videos, Product videos, Video gallery

From $99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VideoWise | Shoppable Videos

Duradry

Testimonials, reviews, and how-to videos have been key to increasing our conversion rate. So we tested several options to play videos on our site. VideoWise came on top on every category; fast loading, super customizable, responsive (it works flawlessly on mobile!!!), etc. On top of that, they added shoppable widgets on the videos to help your customers add stuff to the cart right from the video. Install it on your site and see sales grow!

Bulldog Archery Targets

We literally saw sales coming through our shoppable videos DAY ONE!!!! It is such a beautiful shopping experience, keeps the customers on your site and feel just like TikTok or IG stories, which people are used to. It makes sense. I couldn't be more impressed with the VideoWise team as well. They helped advise me on how to set it up to increase conversion, convert other videos on my site that weren't shoppable to now be shoppable and cleaned up my branding. It really made a difference! Now I'm integrating it with my SMS campaigns to add shoppable video links to all those as well. I can't to see the conversion when that's done! If you'd like to see it in action, feel free to look at our site. We're HUGE fans of this product and their team.

July 12, 2022

Thank you so much on behalf of our team! We're all so proud to see that our hard work truly makes a difference. 🙏

DeskBoard Buddy

Videowise is a superb addition to our store. It offers a clean and fast loading way to add videos to our landing pages. And the ability to make videos shop-able by making add-to-cart buttons pop up during video playbacks is a great feature. Much better than embedding youtube videos on your pages (like we used to do). Onboarding process and support is great too. 5/5

June 24, 2022

We're so grateful for your feedback! Thanks for sharing it with us and the community. <3

Gelblaster

VideoWise is an incredible addition to any store. The ability to provide short format, shoppable videos is a game changer. This app helps us do a few things. One, our retention rate skyrocketed, people stay to watch our endless feed of content to educate customers on what Gel Blasters are and how they work. Two, it helped us tremendously with our CVR. The ability to buy the product after watching a few videos is genius and frictionless. Overall, great tool for putting out content and converting your visitors.

June 15, 2022

Thanks a lot, this means the world to us!

SolaceBands

I use the app to put videos on my product pages. They have great engagement and give me the best way possible to answer my customers questions. The support team is also wonderful. They go above and beyond to provide a good experience.

June 15, 2022

We're dedicated to providing the best experience to our customers, your feedback means a lot. Thank you!

Denise Albright®

Videowise provides the missing piece to our puzzle! We know how impactful videos are in selling our organizational stationery goods, but our site was getting bogged down by embedded Youtube links. Using the technology of Videowise gave us the option to add videos without slowing down our site. We are still learning all the benefits & features, but so far the onboarding has been super easy. The dashboard is very intuitive...and when we've gotten stuck, their response rate was super fast...and of course, they replied with a VIDEO to support their reply. Rich, Liana & Jide each take the time to get to know OUR brand and OUR hurdles and then offer suggestions & solutions how Videowise can help foster growth. There's so few who make you feel like they actually care about how well our site performs after integrating their product. Videowise is an exception! They care! I love my partnership with Videowise because it feels like a true partnership where they care about my hurdles. In a world of "out-of-the-box-one-size-fits-all" solutions, Videowise has set themselves apart by showing how much pride they take in seeing my brand benefit from their product. I encourage anyone who's looking to integrate videos into their site to strongly consider Videowise. If you don't like it, there are no contracts. So why not test drive it?

May 9, 2022

WOW! Thank you for your amazing feedback, it really made my day!

Always here for you,

Pergolux International

Time spent using app 1 day

Super happy with videowise so far! Works very well, and increased our conversion rate a lot! Great and fast support.

May 6, 2022

Appreciate your review, thank you so much!!

RIFRUF

Time spent using app 1 day

Since day 1 the VideoWise team has been super helpful and responsive. Liana and Jide did an awesome job at immediately helping our brand place videos in the spots where we wanted it on our website and making impact. I love how the app doesn't actually slow down the website itself either despite having multiple videos uploaded. Definitely a game changer!

May 5, 2022

Thank you soooo much! RIFRUF is such an amazing brand, we simply love working with you!

Apolla Performance Wear

Incredible company, high-touch, white-glove help, and service. I cannot say enough good things about them! It has been a wonderful addition to our website!

May 2, 2022

Thank you so much! It means the world to us to see that what we do provides so much value to Shopify stores.

GetPanoMirrors

Loved working with the team! Dora and the others are all super helpful, offer great advice, really worked with me on implementing the widgets (which i'm loving and implementing on all stores). What I like about it, especially if you're going to use vertical video, is that it allows the smooth tiktok swiping motion to continue watching as well as offering an add to cart button. OH and it's hosted on like a CDN or something so it doesn't affect page speed! Which is huge!! Highly recommend to anyone!

Previous 1 3 4