Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

PEPERE SHOP

j'adore ! simple , prise en main facile , redoutablement efficace ,un must dont il ne faut pas se passer

PawsFamily

Very good I love it, I did just try it on Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, and I will try it on Shopify..It seems to be an amazing video program Thanks

oldir lemos

the best app i ever used, super easy and practical i recommend to everyone that is not a expert video maker

Multiniverso

Me Encantaaa es App, me hace videos de forma muy rápida, y lo mejor de todo es que es gratis, gratis al 100%

World Wide Metro Life

Best app for making videos for your website, very easy to use and can directly push the video in to your product page.

MXM STORE

Great app, super easy to use. I've been using this for many weeks already and love it! The best part is that is Free!

Haseeb Sarwar Clothing - Premium Clothing Store For Ladies & Gents

AWESOME APP ! EASY TO USE AND INTEGRATE. LOVE THE EFFECTS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SOLUTION. THUMBS UP

LOL, I NEED That!

Amaaaaazingly easy and Effective!!! The pictures and the music go great together with the easy to use outlines!

South Coast Trading Post

I have tried others in the past, but Videofy ROCKS them all, it is so easy to make killer videos, my wife thought I hired a Fiverr ..lol
So glad I found this app....I only wish my competition doesn't find it..lol

October 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing your awesome review! We're so happy that you're happy with your videos. Feel free to reach out with any feedback.

eastacks

It is a great tool to make quick videos of your products. love it and it made my job more easier and convenient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16