Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

EZ-Therapy

It's like paint by numbers, but with video creative. You can choose the template, music, copy, and static photos, and it will stitch it all together. Makes making our ads more fun!

Garden & Pet Supplies

Brilliant App only just started using but can see instant benefits.
Would be 5 Star if the videos had more customization (as in allowing more images or different music than standard).

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Our app uses advanced technology Artificial Intelligence to create your movie. If you’d like to make changes, you can do so after the initial rendering by tapping ‘Edit’. Within our editor, you have a multitude of options to customize your video including our trim tool which can shorten, extend, or select different parts of your video clips. Feel free to reach out to us directly with any additional questions by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support.

Café Del MINNÝ

The best app for your ads needs. I highly recommend this app. You will not regret the decide to install.

September 29, 2020

We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! Thank you!

AERO

GREAT APP. Love it so much. Helped create perfect videos. Love using the app creates nice and vivid pictures and super easy

September 29, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your review and your rating! Definitely happy to know that you love our app!

Terrelco

This is amazing for a free app. saves me time on making short videos. with just a few clicks I got an instant short video with sound. great app thanks guys.

September 29, 2020

We are thrilled that you love the app! Thank you for all 5 of those stars! We hope you enjoy making new videos every day!

Rebel Naturals

I used the app and it is so easy to use and great promo videos! I cannot wait to share my videos with people and I really cannot wait until the instagram share comes out! Thank you for this great product

September 29, 2020

Thank you for all of those stars! We are excited to know that you are enjoying our app!

TwoProducts.net

Outstanding app, easy to use and excellent to promote your brand and products. 200% recommend it. Don't waste money videos app, This one is totally free!

September 29, 2020

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Kim's Locker

Very easy to set up! Once we get some sales flowing we can't wait to upgrade to the PREMIUM Videofy!

September 29, 2020

Well we are certainly happy to know that you are having fun creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

PartyGirl Essentials

I am loving this app! So easy and I had so much fun making the video and choosing the music! Would definitely recommend!

September 29, 2020

Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

Los caprichos de Lys

Es genial esta aplicación, hace videos muy buenos. Si no tienes experiencia y quieres ahorrar tiempo es la solución perfecta.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for that fantastic review! We hope you keep making your incredible videos!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48