Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

BlingDogBeds

I love it. My video ad came out grate but when i posted it to my facebook page i was looking very blurry. I'm not sure why. So i deleted it.

fannyfriends

I am no way computer savvy but this amazing app allows me to create awesome videos for my website

Its easy to create eye catching facebook ads, youtube ads and soon to be instagram which will allow me to advertise to alot more potential customers
I highly recommend it

NewAven Express

Five star man for just one video I made.
Facility to include the product.
Make every choice of photos according to the images in the store.
Top the App.
They are to be congratulated! Super easy and works well.
Super recommending.
There are few Free App that does what videofy does.

easy5five

excelente aplicación muy recomendada para todas las personas que están iniciando su proyecto o que van adelante

bellabydesignllc

This is a great app that helps you make simple but powerful product video for ads. Good stuff - can't wait for the Instagram version

Modern Market Online

Well my life got a whole lot easier. fabulous app, lets you do product videos you can post to facebook, youtube and on product pages. Good Job!

Yehlo.pk!

Just installed this wonderful app, made 3 videos and posted on my facebook page. Simply no words. This is a wonderful app. I am amazed how are they providing such an outstanding app with great functionalities absolutely FREE? Great work guys.

THJ Fashion Boutique

This app is amazing and very professional looking, loving it highly recommend this app, must try it.

Mintloadout

First off this is as honest it's gonna get. This app was created by geniuses, with an easy to use interface. It provides automatic video editing using one one of there templates which saved me hours. I don't write reviews but I had to for this. Your loss if this isn't already installed.

Grandiose Clothing

I used this app to make a facebook video Ad. I really liked it's implicy and well-laid out features.Can't find anything to fault so far

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9