Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Createmystyle

I just recently added this app to my store to make videos for my products. This app was really easy to use and provides all the tools to make an excellent marketing add. I would recommend this app to anyone who isn't familiar with video making or editing, excellent app to use!

VacationGrabs

I love how easy this is to use. My listings have been elevated thanks to this amazing video”fly” app.

REIMBOZZ

I use this app for a post on Facebook, and it helps a lot to save you the time of editing videos from others. I recommend it.

July 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our that our app saves you time! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Luzart Group

Excelente! Mucho mas de lo que estaba buscando, los videos quedan muy pro. Super recomendada, muy intuitiva.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when users recommend our app as an excellent product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Wow is all I can say!
Worth playing with and you'll be amazed!!!
Simple to use, stylish and very professional looking.

July 1, 2020

We love that you loved your results! It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Bijou Arte Designs

I just made my first product video and am VERY impressed. Super easy to use and the end results are slick and professional. Best FREE app out there!

July 1, 2020

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

The Next Shopping Place37.com

Awesome!!! This is the best app ever. Looking forward to the next level.
Keep shining and thank you for helping us to elevate our business.

June 28, 2020

Well we are certainly happy to know that our app is helping you elevate your business! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Hen & Tilly

Just downloaded and I'm impressed after creating first video. Hoping site load times are not slowed down as I add more video but I def like what I see so far.

June 28, 2020

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as impressive as you feel our app is!

Jewelry Terminal

i used this app to create product videos. its simple and easy to use. i recommend the beginners to use this app

June 21, 2020

Amba & Nana

I am amazed at this application. It is so simple to make a video here. I can post the videos on youtube, facebook, my website, and much more.

June 21, 2020

Thank you for that fantastic review! We hope you keep making your incredible videos!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37