Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

thegsnd

Its a most wanted app, one thing i want to add in this is a product link with the video, that means when i shared the video onto my FB page then along the video the product link also appear so that customer lands to the product page which he or she is watchin on video.

Rest all is awesome. Thank You!!

Cosmetics 2 Go

TOTALLY LOVE THIS APP! It's a game changer for all merchants. This app really is a Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store. We normally create video Ads outside Shopify using different tools but finding Videofy by Magisto, it's a lifesaver!

To all merchants out there, you only need this app for your videos. Don't go anywhere else!

Much love and respect.

Bragg Design Studio X Cosmetics2Go.Shop

Cape Diamond Exchange

This is a great app to make your videos fast and easy. i used it with my product images, and it was really cool to see your images come to life and music too. love it

SINS Make-Up

I used this app for my store as it had great features and is very easy to use, Would highly recommend it

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! Keep creating :)

SolVab

This app is pretty great, It makes creating product videos easy. However, this app will need more editing tools so that when more people have, they don't seem the same and others can have their own unique videos. Moreover, I wish you could download the video from the app, but you have to post it somewhere else and then download it from there which can be a pain.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We completely understand how important it is to have the option to download the videos. Rest assured, this feature along with many others, will be available in the near future once we launch our paid subscription.
Please note, you can embed the videos to your store and post them to social media directly through the App.
We hope this helps, keep creating!

rafbydesign

REally intuative and creatively fun to create video would pay for advanced features. cant recommed this app enough

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your rating!

WeUman Stores

This is a great app to use. its free for now. but it is excellent tools. my site look better with it

March 30, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. We're so glad to hear your store looks better with Videofy!

E-Gifts4all

Great App. very Easy to use. Awesome ads.
For a free app it is amazing and I recommend using it.
Download it!

March 30, 2020

Thanks for recommending our App, glad you liked it.
Keep on making amazing videos for your store :)

Victoria's Secret Angel shop

excelent app ... very easy to use and look very professional. Would like to recomend to all shopify users

March 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you found our app easy to use :)

StoreFour

An amazing app. Not only because it's free, but because of the full and creative experience and features it offers.

I've always wanted to add videos to my store. This app was the right answer...

Thanks for the hard and effective work. Keep it up!

Yaman
StoreFour Founder/Owner

March 19, 2020

Thanks for your amazing review Yaman!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29