Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Hopscotch Kids Store

Came across this app and gave it try. It's easy to use and the results are amazing. Can't wait for Instagram sharing option to come on board. Would love to have the option of using our business logo in the video.

My Little Pretty Princess

it's very easy and full automated creation I like it .. I hope I can download the file ! is thier an option?. thanks

January 21, 2020

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. The download option should be available in our paid version in the near future. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates, as we'll make sure to communicate this once it's live!

Diane Marie Pure & Natural Beauty Products

This app is alot of fun & it makes professional looking videos in minutes. which is great for individuals like myself that has no experience in making videos especially ad type video's. It would take me weeks to do what this app does in literally minutes! Simple to use cant say enough good things.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're so glad that you liked the App and are happy with your videos. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to hear from you.

TechnoGeekFrance

Franchement au top du top
Je misèrais a trouver un logiciel pour faire des vidéo promotionnel
Merci 1000 fois

Wish Buy Repeat

making video is always a matter of concerns. They have made it super easy and awesome.
An allout editing option and direct publishing to social media is none but the coveted feature

ExtensionsTruth

I used this app to me do the video's. I just fell in love with it. It is so easy to use but functional and delivers quality results. I also find it to be so much flexible. Good product that I recommend it to everyone to try! I did all my video with it and I am very satisfied

CAPABO - explore - design - invent

I just added a video to sharing to Facebook, But I cannot find it anywhere.
I share a video on YouTube successfully but it did not let me to input any description. (After a few days I do it again it shows the option now)
It was better than shopify a little bit. And the control panel is really bad. It has a long way to improve.
I have input so many character and you did not let me to submit the review what happened? Just because I’m not give you five stars? Then I will give you a 3 stars only as I’m going to give you four stars at the beginning.

January 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. This sounds like a support issue. Could you reach out at Settings > Contact Support so we can better understand the issue you encountered on our end?

A to Z Gadgets UK

We embedded the video once, it landed where it please, the 2nd time we embedded a video, it landed adjacent to the first one. Not sure where the videos have to be on Shopify, but I guess in the photo gallery as a video or at least at the forefront or footer of the product description, please have a look into this problem. We sent a screenshot to their team to look into.

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Videofy currently supports the auto-embed feature in several Shopify store-themes. Per your description, it seems that it didn't work on your store's theme. Luckily, and as a workaround, you can embed the video manually.
Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support (or follow up if you have an existing ticket) and we'll be happy to elaborate and further assist!

King Kong Shop 176

This app is useful and great design with free! I this the way that it make the video that fit to my store!

LifePetals

Seamless, creative videos. Thank you for creating a simple, yet powerful app to create promotions and ads.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you liked the App :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26