Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

REIMBOZZ

I use this app for a post on Facebook, and it helps a lot to save you the time of editing videos from others. I recommend it.

July 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our that our app saves you time! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

CAPABO - explore - design - invent

I just added a video to sharing to Facebook, But I cannot find it anywhere.
I share a video on YouTube successfully but it did not let me to input any description. (After a few days I do it again it shows the option now)
It was better than shopify a little bit. And the control panel is really bad. It has a long way to improve.
I have input so many character and you did not let me to submit the review what happened? Just because I’m not give you five stars? Then I will give you a 3 stars only as I’m going to give you four stars at the beginning.

January 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. This sounds like a support issue. Could you reach out at Settings > Contact Support so we can better understand the issue you encountered on our end?

XXLPanda.com

Great video effect and quality. Easy to use especially for people not familiar with video editing. However search function has been removed at the select product step, so it is not practical for store with hundreds of products anymore.

April 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks for reaching out.
I'm glad to let you know that our teams are working on a fix which should be released shortly and the 'Search Product' option should be live again within the next couple of days.
Thanks for your understanding and keep creating!

ThengaNet

It's a great app but keeps refreshing to videos before I could even make a post! Besides that it is very easy to use

December 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It sounds like this is a support issue. Could you reach out to us directly at Settings > Contact Support? We will be happy to troubleshoot and help resolve this issue.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

Reading these other reviews, it seems most people aren't having these issues. Maybe I'm just inept, but I have spent the last 2 days trying to get a video created and posted somewhere. First, the videos wouldn't render and just rendered for hours and hours. Today, I'm not having that issue so I thought I was in the clear. The process to make the videos is extremely easy and I'm very pleased with that, but many of my pictures are not cropped correctly and look funny with the templates, so it's been a process finding pictures that will work and aren't halfway cropped out since there's no way to manually adjust. Finally, got that solved and the video saved. Now, every time I try to post my video somewhere while I'm typing in the description the page jumps and deletes everything I have. I have not been able to successfully post a video anywhere due to that problem so that's been frustrating. This app has great potential, but it's simply been too buggy for me to use right now. Note: I reached out to customer support and have not heard back.

December 23, 2019

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. We're so sorry to hear that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen!
Our records show that the support team got in touch with you. We will be following up with you on the same ticket just to make sure that everything is working fine now.
We do see that the next videos were successfully created. If you're still having issues or have any questions, feel free to reply to our email. We're happy to help.
Team Videofy

Anointed T Shirts

Hello. It's really easy to create videos with this app and I love almost everything except the fact that I don't have control over the published video. I created and shared a video to my Facebook business page; but once the video ends shows options to watch other videos that have nothing to do with my business. Would have to pass on this freebie.

November 20, 2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback. It seems that the issue you're referring to is actually associated to the way Facebook works. Our support team would love to help and elaborate. Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support.

CRAZYLOWBALLERS

i like the app the only thing i dont like when people click on my video it send customer to there site to watch my video which i do not like id rather pay a fee and when people click to watch my video it dose not redirect them to there site to watch my video other then this it is very simple app and useful also would be nice to have the feature to chouse you own musice to videos

October 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you find our app simple and useful.
To address the issues you've raised:
1. Sharing - native embedding of videos is enabled on Shopify, YouTube and Facebook business pages and ads but not Facebook private timelines due to Facebook's policy change back in 2017. It's possible to upload video files to Facebook private timelines. Please note Videofy doesn't support downloads at this time.
2. Music selection - you can choose a soundtrack during the creation process (a small collection of tracks we find best suiting the editing style you picked) or change it after rendering when editing your video (click 'soundtrack' on the top navigation bar) where you'll find a much wider selection of music. You'll even be able to upload your own music.
We hope this extra info helps. Let us know if you have any additional feedback or inquiries.
Team Videofy.

PETHEROES

Is it no longer working?

Mine shows empty page when i access the homepage..

It was working two days ago

September 11, 2019

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this. Our engineering team was able to recreate and fix the issue. A temporary fix was released Yesterday and everything should be working fine by the end of the day (September 15th). Would you mind checking this on your end and letting us know if you are able to post your videos?
Best, Team Videofy.

Vidlogix

I will update my review when the item (1) is addressed in a timely manner

Here's what you need to know about this app BEFORE you crush that Add app button:

1. Maximum resolution of 720p (DEAL KILLER)
2. No way to insert a call to action (CTA) text link.
3. No way to easily export videos.
4. Incompatible with Instagram.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We've recently launched a free beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Rest assured that the features you mentioned (and more!) are on our roadmap and our teams are working on it.
We'll make sure to forward your comment as we understand how important this is.
Team Videofy

Affirmation Attire

need to be able to upload to IG. Need more variety of music/songs for videos. I'm not sure if I am able to upload more than 1 photo. Doesn't appear that I can.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! A wide variety of music can be found in our Editor section (after you create a first video draft). You can upload numerous photos to your videos in that section too; the initial ones are automatically taken from your store's product page. Instagram sharing isn't available for the time being due to their integration limitations. We hope this info helps. Please try editing your draft video and let us know if you require additional assistance. Always at your service, the Videofy Team.

Previous 1