Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Kseniastore

Super APP. Schade das es für Instagram noch nicht freigeschaltet. Wann wird teilen auf Instagram möglich sein?

Perfect Paper Company

A solid 4 out of 5. It's a great free app that creates simple videos within a couple of minutes. I know how to edit but this just limits so much time and messing about and it's really easy to use and work, especially for those who don't know marketing or the editing process, just follow the steps and you have a video by the end of it.

I have only a few criticisms, as mentioned within other reviews, an option to maybe download the video would be handy. The thing that I would like to see though is when you are editing the video there should be options to add an animation and what type of animation it is (within the option where you can alter the image/text), it's just selected at random and one of the videos had too many that I had to lower the limit of animations and then nothing really happened, so making that more customisable would be handy. Also some of the product shots used some how get larger, I don't know if thats down to the theme I am choosing, but it's frustrating as I can't really use key images.

Even saying this it's a really good app and you could easily create videos and I will be continuing to use it.

February 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We appreciate it!
We're glad to let you know that the download option should be available within the next few months along with many other new and improved capabilities.
As for the graphic effects and "zoom in" issue, we'd love to further look into it and investigate it on our end.
Could you reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support?
A screenshot of the issue and the video title, will help us get to the bottom of the issue quicker.
Thanks, Team Videofy

Off_Black

this is an excellent app only flaw u cant save the videos
maybe they will update that apart from that the videos created are really stunning and professional

Stylemercado

What an amazing app. I tried several others until finding this one. I am so glad I have you now! Fast, easy, slick, impressive! Thank you

February 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Now That's Personal!

I LOVE this app! I just wish that I can save my videos instead of only being able to share or embed them. Will this be available in the future? thank you!

Eddierik

I am impressed of the video results, I love it, hope this would give good results and connects to ..

saverstore99

Love your app it is so awsome and the thing which i love the most is it is free and giving the access to made professional video

January 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so glad you liked the App :)

SCANDINORDIC.com

Very happy with this app, incredibly easy to use and looks fantastic. Testing with new product, will update the review when the video generates a sale! The only thing I did not see is where to put a link to the store product

Hopscotch Kids Store

Came across this app and gave it try. It's easy to use and the results are amazing. Can't wait for Instagram sharing option to come on board. Would love to have the option of using our business logo in the video.

My Little Pretty Princess

it's very easy and full automated creation I like it .. I hope I can download the file ! is thier an option?. thanks

January 21, 2020

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. The download option should be available in our paid version in the near future. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates, as we'll make sure to communicate this once it's live!