Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Ashford Street

Just trying it out at the moment. So far it seems great - I usually use Premier Pro but this is a great time saver. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using this more and more

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli

Tie-Fly

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

Affirmation Attire

need to be able to upload to IG. Need more variety of music/songs for videos. I'm not sure if I am able to upload more than 1 photo. Doesn't appear that I can.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! A wide variety of music can be found in our Editor section (after you create a first video draft). You can upload numerous photos to your videos in that section too; the initial ones are automatically taken from your store's product page. Instagram sharing isn't available for the time being due to their integration limitations. We hope this info helps. Please try editing your draft video and let us know if you require additional assistance. Always at your service, the Videofy Team.

Innovated Visions Jewelry

I love how easy it is to use this app. It helps to create beautiful videos. I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while.

Open Closet Delectables

Love it!! So easy to use and embed into your store with different options to choose from. Just love this app!!

VillaMode

Hi
although the app is simple to use and awesome, yet there is no option to save the vid or export to instagram! somehow, my facebook account isnt letting this app post!

July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you think the app is easy to use and works well.
Downloading and Instagram sharing is in plans and hopefully we will have that soon on the platform.
Lastly, regarding Facebook, if possible, I'd like to contact you by mail and help you. I believe it is a simple matter of permissions.
In order to contact you in private, and help you resolve this issue, please contact us (https://www.magisto.com/videofy/support) so we can further look into the Facebook sharing issues you encounter.
If you have opened a ticket through our support, please ignore the above. Someone will respond shortly.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

waistandthings

Love this website. It;s amazing to get started doing great things with this app. It;s very easy and they help you throughout the way with starting up. i really appreciate this sit very much

Oliver Smith

Génial !!! Les vidéos donnent un travail très professionnel. Nos ventes ont augmenté de 20% depuis que la mise en place des vidéos.
oliver-smith.fr

July 17, 2019

Wow Oliver, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us.

One Inclusive

Great app. Easy to use and share although to some themes it's a challenge to share. I suggest the developers to check this out and ensure that it's supported by all themes.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're aware of the issue and we appreciate your patience on this. Rest assured our teams are working on improving our product and Videofy will fully function as soon as Shopify's video solution is live. Stay tuned for more updates!