Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Cosmos Travel Shop

This is a fantastic app, it very good as it adds life to the store, it also draws traffic to the store

February 24, 2020

Thanks for your sharing your feedback!

Pet Dome

Great application! Helped me a lot with how easy it is, and all the different options it provides. It surely can help anyone who is a beginner, and doesn't want to bother with some other programs that are meant for offline work. 10+!

Good Things

Quick and easy to use. Automatically incorporates product images and allows you to incorporate your own branding too. Very impressed!

pia norden

Lovely to make Videos in shortest time! <3 Thank you!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Zia-Luh Online Shop

I was looking for a easy user friendly app to make videos for my products. I found it. And I am super happy. This is going to change my business! Thanks for this app

Shop Store Sale

Great and totally free. I have created videos based on products (images) on my shop, added text while creating the video. It is amazing ! And music catalog is also great. Then i have posted the video on my FB page all is working smoothly. In addition once created you can edit the video and resize it. I had a question and the support is very reactive ! So very well done to the Videofly team.

Ziggy Belle

I have just started with using video seeing as it is the way forward with advertising. Being a small business with a small budget this free app is wonderful & easy. I really like the templates and the music. So far so good.

February 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! So happy to hear you liked the Templates and music selection :)

Kseniastore

Super APP. Schade das es für Instagram noch nicht freigeschaltet. Wann wird teilen auf Instagram möglich sein?

Perfect Paper Company

A solid 4 out of 5. It's a great free app that creates simple videos within a couple of minutes. I know how to edit but this just limits so much time and messing about and it's really easy to use and work, especially for those who don't know marketing or the editing process, just follow the steps and you have a video by the end of it.

I have only a few criticisms, as mentioned within other reviews, an option to maybe download the video would be handy. The thing that I would like to see though is when you are editing the video there should be options to add an animation and what type of animation it is (within the option where you can alter the image/text), it's just selected at random and one of the videos had too many that I had to lower the limit of animations and then nothing really happened, so making that more customisable would be handy. Also some of the product shots used some how get larger, I don't know if thats down to the theme I am choosing, but it's frustrating as I can't really use key images.

Even saying this it's a really good app and you could easily create videos and I will be continuing to use it.

February 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We appreciate it!
We're glad to let you know that the download option should be available within the next few months along with many other new and improved capabilities.
As for the graphic effects and "zoom in" issue, we'd love to further look into it and investigate it on our end.
Could you reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support?
A screenshot of the issue and the video title, will help us get to the bottom of the issue quicker.
Thanks, Team Videofy

Off_Black

this is an excellent app only flaw u cant save the videos
maybe they will update that apart from that the videos created are really stunning and professional