Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Now That's Personal!

I LOVE this app! I just wish that I can save my videos instead of only being able to share or embed them. Will this be available in the future? thank you!

Eddierik

I am impressed of the video results, I love it, hope this would give good results and connects to ..

saverstore99

Love your app it is so awsome and the thing which i love the most is it is free and giving the access to made professional video

January 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so glad you liked the App :)

SCANDINORDIC.com

Very happy with this app, incredibly easy to use and looks fantastic. Testing with new product, will update the review when the video generates a sale! The only thing I did not see is where to put a link to the store product

Hopscotch Kids Store

Came across this app and gave it try. It's easy to use and the results are amazing. Can't wait for Instagram sharing option to come on board. Would love to have the option of using our business logo in the video.

My Little Pretty Princess

it's very easy and full automated creation I like it .. I hope I can download the file ! is thier an option?. thanks

January 21, 2020

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing your feedback. The download option should be available in our paid version in the near future. Stay tuned for the upcoming updates, as we'll make sure to communicate this once it's live!

Diane Marie Pure & Natural Beauty Products

This app is alot of fun & it makes professional looking videos in minutes. which is great for individuals like myself that has no experience in making videos especially ad type video's. It would take me weeks to do what this app does in literally minutes! Simple to use cant say enough good things.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're so glad that you liked the App and are happy with your videos. If you have any other feedback or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to hear from you.

TechnoGeekFrance

Franchement au top du top
Je misèrais a trouver un logiciel pour faire des vidéo promotionnel
Merci 1000 fois

Wish Buy Repeat

making video is always a matter of concerns. They have made it super easy and awesome.
An allout editing option and direct publishing to social media is none but the coveted feature

ExtensionsTruth

I used this app to me do the video's. I just fell in love with it. It is so easy to use but functional and delivers quality results. I also find it to be so much flexible. Good product that I recommend it to everyone to try! I did all my video with it and I am very satisfied