Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Jujuno

It is super easy to use and the results are magnificent. And the best part - this is free. As long as you keep it this way it is awesome!
Happy New 2020!!!

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your rating and feedback. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy using the App! Happy New 2020!

BABYGMAJESTICFASHION

love it this app is amazing I will well be using it a lot this is a must-have Luv Luv Luv again must-have for sure yes yes yes yes yes Luv Luv Luv

SuperStar Soul Food

As long as it continues to be free, this app is truly Amazing. I've only used it for 1 product so far, but so far I loved it.

January 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out (Settings > Contact Support) if you have any questions.

Viviki Brand

easy to use
and helpful
I like so much

ThengaNet

It's a great app but keeps refreshing to videos before I could even make a post! Besides that it is very easy to use

December 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It sounds like this is a support issue. Could you reach out to us directly at Settings > Contact Support? We will be happy to troubleshoot and help resolve this issue.

HotJewelco

Very good app it really help me creating videos in a minute i wish it will always be free thank you

Tobbs

So far-so good. It's pretty easy to use and I just created my first video. I'm not that tech-savvy, so if I can do it, so can you.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you liked the App and found it easy to use. Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions. We'd love to earn that extra star from you :)

My Paddy Paws

aamzing app lovin it.it makes very easy to create awesome well defined videos for my products,waiting for more sales.

Pepplo Styles

Great App for everyone who loves to work out things fast and efficient. Recommend after trying it!!!

December 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! So glad you enjoyed using the App

Green Karma store

Love it!!! It was so easy to make video almost no effort Great tool for my business! I recommend this video if your short on time.

December 29, 2019

Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars!