Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Alilight.net

i enjoy using this app .
good app for showing my brand and products to customers
thnk you for updates

MME Sports

I love your app! The best by far and easy to use. I highly recommend the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 23, 2019

Thank you so much! We're so happy you found are our App easy to use :)

Lasting Jewelry

I used this app to help me do videos. I really like how it does the video very quickly. it would be nice if it did Instagram videos. thank you dev team.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback. Rest assured that IG sharing is on our roadmap and we'll make sure to communicate it once it's live!

Vintageproof

I am using this app and it is amazing. It make my store look amazing with additional informative videos great app and option for websites. It allows me to create and give my web a professional and better way for myself to express what I want and what my website is about.. Great Work. Keep it up. Strongly recommend.

Light Body Fitness

This app has really helped me create some wonderful videos for my ads, i would absolutely reccomend!

GODAVOL

I am using this application for the first time. It has really made my job simple and advertisements awesome. Kudos to the brain behind the app. Thanks so much for being a great mind! I recommend the app for anyone who wants to advertise products.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. We'd love to help, and earn that extra star from you!

Simplesthings

This is a great app and full of innovation. It enable the creation of beautiful videos with tasteful music for your products in no time. I really recommend and very well done for the creators of this extremely useful app.

Vinussa

EXCELLENT App!!!. so easy to use. fun to play with all video features. Cool App. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

JewLo's Gifts & More Ent.

So far it's provide nice video with great options, I'm new using this app so time will tell if it help with conversion! I feel it is great for the price...

BeautiWonder Shop

Great app. Super easy to use. I especially like the themes. Better than some paid apps that I have tried. And you can't be the price- FREE!!!!. Thanks guys