Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

MikoE

I thought it would take some time to get used to the app but the whole process is quite simplified. Only issue I've had so far is editing the time slots for each part but yet again I am not fully conversant with the app. Great app

December 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Feel free to contact our Support team (Settings > Contact Support) with any thoughts or suggestions.

nawazin

i just installed the APP and i already made two magnificent videos with just a few clicks,,i love it ,this APP is a must have ,,good job guys

December 9, 2019

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback :)

Breland's Treasures

I am just trying to explore how it works. So far so good. I totally love it. When I post to my Brelands Treasures pages on FaceBook they are flawless.

Wow Dolphin

This app is awesome. I love the ease of use and the quality of the end result. This app is super easy to create video

Fathom Urban Tees

Love this FREE app... I make videos for my store all the time. I would suggest Videofy to hurry up with instagram s o I can better market my apparel on IG .. Lol

December 9, 2019

Thanks! Rest assured that IG sharing is on our roadmap and we'll make sure to support it once their solution is live.

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I use this app to help promote my beauty online business. This app is great! I would love to have the functionality to upload videos from my computer and edit on your app.

December 9, 2019

Hey - thanks for reaching out. You can definitely upload your own videos during the editing process of a video. Please shoot as an email at Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to show you how!

My Honey Shop 1

simple, fast and super easy to use!!!!!& really free WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Mins to instal & 10 mins to create a video!

Ivy's Store

Best app ever! It makes video creation easier. You only need a product for your video to come to life.

meesk

amazing video maker app .. really amazing . thank you for this awosme application . really i'm happy with my first video i've made .

December 9, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you like your videos!

Thug It Out

simple and very easy to use. everyone should be using this app if not they are missing out and missing out on money