Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

san&lu

its great. thank you for this app, you help me. i like your product and recommendet it for everyone.

VanasCollectionGR

Very Good and Used Application !! You should to install this!! In some minutes i can create anything that i need for my items!!!

Thank you for your rating! Glad you like our App

Strellstore Online

Great app. Setup was a breeze. I highly recommend it for video creation. It has made video advertising so easy.

Firepits and Selbat USA

Okay I already love this app. I just crafted a "dummy video" basically just random clicks no thought into it, and I happen to like how it came out. Now Imagine if I Really got creative? it would be a Wrap! That's is genius content generation on spot! Really like the app. You can really showcase whatever it is that you provide for people. I wonder how to look deeper into my product pool though. Other than that 5-Stars for me and the next YouTube sensation

Thanks for the 5 stars!

WoodenChoices

Really nice app, not complicated and easy to use. EPIC Vids to make! use it every time. The options are perfect!

Anointed T Shirts

Hello. It's really easy to create videos with this app and I love almost everything except the fact that I don't have control over the published video. I created and shared a video to my Facebook business page; but once the video ends shows options to watch other videos that have nothing to do with my business. Would have to pass on this freebie.

November 20, 2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback. It seems that the issue you're referring to is actually associated to the way Facebook works. Our support team would love to help and elaborate. Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support.

Luccardo

WOW! Just an awesome app. End Of. Look forward to the Instagram integration. Get it, you wont be disappointed. :)

myonlinecollectionstore

wonderful app & fully customization is possible at your fingertips, i just downloaded & enjoying this app...

LARA Distributor

Best app buddy for the business. Thanks videofy you make my products looks beautiful & interesting, highly recommended.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you're enjoying the App and like the result of your videos.

Lil Peanut

Fantastic app, so easy to make cool product videos right from the content on my website. Would definitely recommend this app to any ecom store owners