Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

skin18com

Amazing app! This app makes professional video in an easy way and it is FREE! Our team is subscribing their iphone version! Strongly recommending!

July 12, 2020

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when users recommend our app as an amazing product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

Ka&Ni

I really like it. Everybody tells me that my videos are beautiful. It's so easy! I love it! Great quality, easy product photos import.

July 8, 2020

Well we are certainly happy to know that you are creating beautiful artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

inkradical

I love this app! So easy to use and the videos look really professional. Google Shopping and Facebook loves these videos and always get views and visitors with them for my store. I used this app with a few stores now and always get results. Thank you Videofy Team. Best app ever!

July 8, 2020

We love that you loved your results! It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Georgiana Boutique

I absolutely love this app. As a person with not much tech skills it is simple to use, the videos look amazing, and I can post them to social media easily! It really puts your brand out there. Did I mention that it's free?! LOVE!!!

July 8, 2020

We are thrilled that you love the app! Thank you for all 5 of those stars! We hope that your brand spans the world with all of your created videos!

Beauty & Face Done

Woow !!! Great app make it easy for me to edit my Facebook ads with my products images highly recommended . Thank you

July 5, 2020

Well we are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your work with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Createmystyle

I just recently added this app to my store to make videos for my products. This app was really easy to use and provides all the tools to make an excellent marketing add. I would recommend this app to anyone who isn't familiar with video making or editing, excellent app to use!

July 5, 2020

Wow! Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

VacationGrabs

I love how easy this is to use. My listings have been elevated thanks to this amazing video”fly” app.

July 5, 2020

It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! We hope your listings keep rising with each new video created! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

REIMBOZZ

I use this app for a post on Facebook, and it helps a lot to save you the time of editing videos from others. I recommend it.

July 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our that our app saves you time! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Luzart Group

Excelente! Mucho mas de lo que estaba buscando, los videos quedan muy pro. Super recomendada, muy intuitiva.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when users recommend our app as an excellent product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Wow is all I can say!
Worth playing with and you'll be amazed!!!
Simple to use, stylish and very professional looking.

July 1, 2020