Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

1 review

Heather Jordan Jewelry

I had trouble getting the text colored so I tried to get help and was very disappointed to find their "help" was a service ticket system, which means a very long wait time for actual help. After I posted my first review here, I was given a work-around-- a page was emailed to me that should have actually appeared on their help page (if they had one). Why did I have to open a service ticket to receive that? It should be easily accessible so users can help themselves without having to wait for someone to answer a service ticket! I sent a follow-up question after the first response I received but it's been 2 days and I still haven't gotten an answer to that question, specifically, why the colors on the Theme Customization page won't save! As I said before, I'm happy to continue upgrading my reviews but I really need someone to address this! It takes far too long to get help with this app.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our App. We’ve recently launched a FREE beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Our user’s feedback is extremely valuable to us and we make sure to reply to every inquiry we receive during our hours of operation - Sunday to Thursday, 05:00 - 15:00 (UTC/GMT).
As for your inquiry, all of our video styles are customizable and allow you to change the fonts and colors of your video. During the editing process and using the Advanced text mode, you can add up to 5 text boxes, resize and move them across the screen to set their position. You can also change the font, fill color, adjust the text alignment and do much more!
I noticed that our Support team has replied to your ticket with a detailed explanation. Feel free to get back to them with any other question - Good luck with your videos!