Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

PETHEROES

Is it no longer working?

Mine shows empty page when i access the homepage..

It was working two days ago

September 11, 2019

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this. Our engineering team was able to recreate and fix the issue. A temporary fixed was released Yesterday and everything should be working fine by the end of the day (September 15th). Would you mind checking this on your end and letting us know if you are able to post your videos?
Best, Team Videofy.

Vidlogix

I will update my review when the item (1) is addressed in a timely manner

Here's what you need to know about this app BEFORE you crush that Add app button:

1. Maximum resolution of 720p (DEAL KILLER)
2. No way to insert a call to action (CTA) text link.
3. No way to easily export videos.
4. Incompatible with Instagram.

August 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We've recently launched a free beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Rest assured that the features you mentioned (and more!) are on our roadmap and our teams are working on it.
We'll make sure to forward your comment as we understand how important this is.
Team Videofy

Affirmation Attire

need to be able to upload to IG. Need more variety of music/songs for videos. I'm not sure if I am able to upload more than 1 photo. Doesn't appear that I can.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! A wide variety of music can be found in our Editor section (after you create a first video draft). You can upload numerous photos to your videos in that section too; the initial ones are automatically taken from your store's product page. Instagram sharing isn't available for the time being due to their integration limitations. We hope this info helps. Please try editing your draft video and let us know if you require additional assistance. Always at your service, the Videofy Team.

VillaMode

Hi
although the app is simple to use and awesome, yet there is no option to save the vid or export to instagram! somehow, my facebook account isnt letting this app post!

July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you think the app is easy to use and works well.
Downloading and Instagram sharing is in plans and hopefully we will have that soon on the platform.
Lastly, regarding Facebook, if possible, I'd like to contact you by mail and help you. I believe it is a simple matter of permissions.
In order to contact you in private, and help you resolve this issue, please contact us (https://www.magisto.com/videofy/support) so we can further look into the Facebook sharing issues you encounter.
If you have opened a ticket through our support, please ignore the above. Someone will respond shortly.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy