Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

ravenousdesigns.store

I used this app and and completed a video then could not transfer to shopify store for preview i think it would be great.

October 20, 2020

We currently support auto-embed in several Shopify store themes, but it seems that the auto-embed did not work on your store's theme. For further support in resolving this, please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you.

Annika Burman Jewellery

Easy to use but the despite (eventually) connecting to youtube, the video never appeared. When added to product page the video appeared (in mini size) on the top bar instead of the product page.

October 18, 2020

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you.

Amore Beaute

Need more tool for creating short 5-10 seconds ads. More like commercials on TV. Also if the tool can share details on hits from the ad.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and for the feedback provided. Our AI engine needs at least a 15 seconds video clip or 5 photos to create a video for you. You can also edit your video and set its length manually. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you.

Up Till Dawn Records

It's a great idea. But when you share the video to your Facebook, when folks click on the video, it makes them open or download the Magisto app instead of just playing the video with this free version.

September 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can troubleshoot and help resolve the issue.

REIMBOZZ

I use this app for a post on Facebook, and it helps a lot to save you the time of editing videos from others. I recommend it.

July 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our that our app saves you time! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

CAPABO - explore - design - invent

I just added a video to sharing to Facebook, But I cannot find it anywhere.
I share a video on YouTube successfully but it did not let me to input any description. (After a few days I do it again it shows the option now)
It was better than shopify a little bit. And the control panel is really bad. It has a long way to improve.
I have input so many character and you did not let me to submit the review what happened? Just because I’m not give you five stars? Then I will give you a 3 stars only as I’m going to give you four stars at the beginning.

January 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for reaching out. This sounds like a support issue. Could you reach out at Settings > Contact Support so we can better understand the issue you encountered on our end?

XXLPanda.com

Great video effect and quality. Easy to use especially for people not familiar with video editing. However search function has been removed at the select product step, so it is not practical for store with hundreds of products anymore.

April 5, 2020

Hey there, thanks for reaching out.
I'm glad to let you know that our teams are working on a fix which should be released shortly and the 'Search Product' option should be live again within the next couple of days.
Thanks for your understanding and keep creating!

ThengaNet

It's a great app but keeps refreshing to videos before I could even make a post! Besides that it is very easy to use

December 29, 2019

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. It sounds like this is a support issue. Could you reach out to us directly at Settings > Contact Support? We will be happy to troubleshoot and help resolve this issue.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

Reading these other reviews, it seems most people aren't having these issues. Maybe I'm just inept, but I have spent the last 2 days trying to get a video created and posted somewhere. First, the videos wouldn't render and just rendered for hours and hours. Today, I'm not having that issue so I thought I was in the clear. The process to make the videos is extremely easy and I'm very pleased with that, but many of my pictures are not cropped correctly and look funny with the templates, so it's been a process finding pictures that will work and aren't halfway cropped out since there's no way to manually adjust. Finally, got that solved and the video saved. Now, every time I try to post my video somewhere while I'm typing in the description the page jumps and deletes everything I have. I have not been able to successfully post a video anywhere due to that problem so that's been frustrating. This app has great potential, but it's simply been too buggy for me to use right now. Note: I reached out to customer support and have not heard back.

December 23, 2019

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. We're so sorry to hear that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen!
Our records show that the support team got in touch with you. We will be following up with you on the same ticket just to make sure that everything is working fine now.
We do see that the next videos were successfully created. If you're still having issues or have any questions, feel free to reply to our email. We're happy to help.
Team Videofy

Anointed T Shirts

Hello. It's really easy to create videos with this app and I love almost everything except the fact that I don't have control over the published video. I created and shared a video to my Facebook business page; but once the video ends shows options to watch other videos that have nothing to do with my business. Would have to pass on this freebie.

November 20, 2019

Hey, thanks for your feedback. It seems that the issue you're referring to is actually associated to the way Facebook works. Our support team would love to help and elaborate. Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support.

Previous 1