Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

imenttop

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this good 4-star rating into the best 5-star rating?

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!

I really love the app. Video real easy to make. Waiting 4 the response from my Customers. :0) :0) .

August 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Karma's Peaces

I love the templates and ease of use. I wish there were more editing features but has a lot of style and promo power. Music is great.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service.

GIG Expres Shop

Its the best app that I've ever found to make videos for my products! Thank you for your service I really appreciate it!

July 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4 star rating into a 5-star rating?

Lets Kauphy

I am enjoying the ease of making my product videos with readily available stock images and videos.

July 19, 2020

Pauline Farace Beauty

The variety of fonts, music and landscape/format images don't quite offer enough variety, my brand is very specific, would love to utilize if there were more options. It is very user friendly though. Thank you

July 19, 2020

Ivan Jones Artist

I found this app easy to use though I could not change the font colour. But I was happy with the outcome. The only reason for 4 stars not 5 is that I could not see how to add code to my website and it did not download to my you tube page. But I have contacted support so hope to get this sorted.

June 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your review! We are glad to read that you found our app easy to use! Our styles are customizable, meaning you can change the font and the colors of the style. The minimalist styles such as "No Filter," "Glass," and "Moments," allow the creator to customize the font but not the color of the font. We see that you have reached out to our support team, they should be able to get all of this sorted for you.

mykiddorocks

I Love your app. It makes short quick videos really easy. I also like I can post it easily embedded with my specific product. You ROCK for that. I also like how I can post to social media easily.
I gave you a 4 rating because: I do not like the timestamp on the video name. There also appears no way also just download the video in case of needs to post on a social media platform, or re-modify and add voice audio in another app like Camtasia. I also do not like that you just drop in the hashtags and blurb without giving us an option. You could do something to not make it so UGLY, like Made with ( HEART) by ( USERID/Company) and Magisto.
That being said, it is a free tool that you have given us, and I really like it.
I want to thank you, and anyone that lacks skills like I do should use this especially if they want a quick and simple way to make a short product display.
I HIGHLY Recommend Videofy / Magisto. Great App.

June 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our App. We appreciate your feedback and your input will be taken into consideration as we're constantly aiming to improve Videofy.
As for the time stamp, please note that you can edit the title of your video during the editing process on the top left corner of the screen. Our support team will be happy to further elaborate with screenshots via Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to better understand and help with the hashtag comment too if you don't mind dropping us a line :)
Although we currently don't offer the option to download the video, you can share the video directly via the App to YouTube and Facebook.
We hope this helps and would love to hear any other feedback you may have!

JAMES & JACOB

This is really top; and I my opinion, that's exactly the tools we need. good jobs guys..............

The Savings Shack

It's an amazing app. I did 2 videos to test it and they were great, although the video quality can improve a little bit. I see that the option to share to Instagram is coming soon so that awesome but I would like to also have an option to download them so I can share it to other places.

Previous 1 3 4