Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

A to Z Gadgets UK

We embedded the video once, it landed where it please, the 2nd time we embedded a video, it landed adjacent to the first one. Not sure where the videos have to be on Shopify, but I guess in the photo gallery as a video or at least at the forefront or footer of the product description, please have a look into this problem. We sent a screenshot to their team to look into.

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Videofy currently supports the auto-embed feature in several Shopify store-themes. Per your description, it seems that it didn't work on your store's theme. Luckily, and as a workaround, you can embed the video manually.
Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support (or follow up if you have an existing ticket) and we'll be happy to elaborate and further assist!

Armance Black

this video application is very easy to use and very usefull. ithelps to make nice, quick and cute videos

January 9, 2020

Thanks! We're really glad you liked the App.
Would you mind sharing what was missing? We'd love to earn that extra star from you!

Tobbs

So far-so good. It's pretty easy to use and I just created my first video. I'm not that tech-savvy, so if I can do it, so can you.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you liked the App and found it easy to use. Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions. We'd love to earn that extra star from you :)

GODAVOL

I am using this application for the first time. It has really made my job simple and advertisements awesome. Kudos to the brain behind the app. Thanks so much for being a great mind! I recommend the app for anyone who wants to advertise products.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. We'd love to help, and earn that extra star from you!

Brensales.com

I used this App, I like what it does... good themes and styles making the products pop........cheers

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I use this app to help promote my beauty online business. This app is great! I would love to have the functionality to upload videos from my computer and edit on your app.

December 9, 2019

Hey - thanks for reaching out. You can definitely upload your own videos during the editing process of a video. Please shoot as an email at Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to show you how!

21 Designz

This app is amazing honestly ! It is my 2 times to use this app to create video. But I would like to use it for Facebook video ad , let me try first.

December 9, 2019

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Could you reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support? We'd love to troubleshoot and get to the bottom of any issue you encountered when sharing to Facebook Ads.

Ezeigbo modern technology products

Good and inspiring for business engagements, it worth alot , i recommend to all marketers for a better result

December 9, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Let us know how can we earn that extra star from you :)

River Deluxe

My experience was quite good.
I only give 4 stars because you don't have the option to download the video directly to my computer.
If the app had that option, this application would be 100% perfect and I would give you 5 stars.
If I am in the test phase, it should be fully functional, including free download to my PC. Thank you!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. We've recently launched a free beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features. While we currently don't offer the option to download the videos, rest assured it's on our roadmap!
Thanks, Team Videofy

Pinkbanana.fr

So good to don't waste time on video...I just hope that the design will be renewed frequently... ;)à

October 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. We'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Feel free to reach out to us (Settings --> Contact support) with any feedback!

Previous 1 3