Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Wilmoresale.com

Very good!
I like its simplicity and result. Easy to use. I recomend everyone to try this app. I will continue using it.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoy using our app and find it helpful. Please tell us what we can do better in order to earn that extra star :) Team Videofy.

Love Me Love You

This app is great!! especially as its free! I was stuck trying to create a video for my new store and came acroos this app, which made it possible to create a great video in a matter of minutes... would defo recommend. Maybe in a paid version, you could add more products to the video

September 1, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. So happy you're enjoying our App. We're glad to let you know that the multiple product video option will be available in our next release! Stay tuned as it should be live soon. Team Videofy.

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

I love this app and the potential it has! I gave it 4 stars for 2 reasons. One, they allow us to upload it to Facebook, Shopify and YouTube, Instagram needs to be one of those apps. Instagram is a major portion of the social media in regards to brands. Two, we cannot download or save the video for future use. That’s not really productive especially if we want to upload to other channels.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate your feedback. We would love Instagram to be an app you can share to from web, as well! We are waiting for the moment Instagram rolls out the option for web sharing and then we will definitely open up that option for our users. You are able to save videos on Videofy for future use, and the download option should be available soon. We're so happy that you love the app and hope you continue creating wonderful videos for your store.

Social Blingz

Really useful app but only missing the download part incase if video needs to be uploaded later somewhere else. Also should have an option to select images from multiple products, like u can select any 1 product and all images in the product makes a video so they sould have option of selecting images from multiple products to make a video.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the review, we're glad you like the app! I'm happy to let you know that option to create collection videos from multiple products will be available very soon and should even be released in our next version. The option to download should also be available in the near future, stay tuned and keep making those great product videos!

Mobile Gadget HQ

I use this app to make videos for my facebook page. The videos are great. Better than I expected. Hope they add more templates.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you like our app and find it useful. We're constantly working on improving our app and welcome all feedback and suggestions. Can you please tell us which style/type of templates you're missing so we can add them to our to-do list. Thanks again, Team Videofy

BlingDogBeds

I love it. My video ad came out grate but when i posted it to my facebook page i was looking very blurry. I'm not sure why. So i deleted it.

August 21, 2019

Thank for your feedback; we're glad to hear you love our app :)
As for the issue you've encountered, can you please reach out to our team so we can take a closer look at it: go to the app's Settings --> Contact Support.
Thanks again, Team Magisto.

4:01pm at the Mall

Good app! Not perfect yet, but I would guess that it is a new release. I will keep giving the developers feedback until they make it great.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're constantly working on improving our App and developing new features - stay tuned for our next update :) We'd love to earn that extra from you!

Revive Wear

You need to use this app! Free! Great music selection, easy to make videos, provides examples with call to action. Make videos for your products, post to social networks and use for ads.

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Easy to use app with a professional looking finished product! Our customers are reacting well to the videos so far.
Wish there was an option to feature multiple products in a video. If that option was available it would get 5 stars.

July 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. While we currently don't offer the option of selecting multiple product images when creating your video, we can certainly see how that would be useful. Rest assured it's on our road map!
You do have the possibility of adding additional footage during the editing process as a workaround.
Feel free to reach out to us at Settings --> Contact Support for further assistance and detailed instructions.

Kids Storage

It's really good to make videos. But the problem is that I tried to embed two of the videos to my product page. And then I didn't like them, I deleted the video in this App. I got two black square things on my product page. Could you guys tell me how can I remove these black things? The more detailed,the better.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! You can remove a video from your product page the same way you remove an image. On the admin of your store, go to the Products tab. Select the product you created the video for and scroll down to see the media and images section. Look for the video thumbnail with the Play button --> Click on the trash can icon and click Delete to confirm. Feel free to reach out to us (Videofy --> Settings --> Contact support) if you have any questions or feedback. We're happy to help!