Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

SolVab

This app is pretty great, It makes creating product videos easy. However, this app will need more editing tools so that when more people have, they don't seem the same and others can have their own unique videos. Moreover, I wish you could download the video from the app, but you have to post it somewhere else and then download it from there which can be a pain.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We completely understand how important it is to have the option to download the videos. Rest assured, this feature along with many others, will be available in the near future once we launch our paid subscription.
Please note, you can embed the videos to your store and post them to social media directly through the App.
We hope this helps, keep creating!

WeUman Stores

This is a great app to use. its free for now. but it is excellent tools. my site look better with it

March 30, 2020

Thanks for reaching out. We're so glad to hear your store looks better with Videofy!

Perfect Paper Company

A solid 4 out of 5. It's a great free app that creates simple videos within a couple of minutes. I know how to edit but this just limits so much time and messing about and it's really easy to use and work, especially for those who don't know marketing or the editing process, just follow the steps and you have a video by the end of it.

I have only a few criticisms, as mentioned within other reviews, an option to maybe download the video would be handy. The thing that I would like to see though is when you are editing the video there should be options to add an animation and what type of animation it is (within the option where you can alter the image/text), it's just selected at random and one of the videos had too many that I had to lower the limit of animations and then nothing really happened, so making that more customisable would be handy. Also some of the product shots used some how get larger, I don't know if thats down to the theme I am choosing, but it's frustrating as I can't really use key images.

Even saying this it's a really good app and you could easily create videos and I will be continuing to use it.

February 9, 2020

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. We appreciate it!
We're glad to let you know that the download option should be available within the next few months along with many other new and improved capabilities.
As for the graphic effects and "zoom in" issue, we'd love to further look into it and investigate it on our end.
Could you reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support?
A screenshot of the issue and the video title, will help us get to the bottom of the issue quicker.
Thanks, Team Videofy

A to Z Gadgets UK

We embedded the video once, it landed where it please, the 2nd time we embedded a video, it landed adjacent to the first one. Not sure where the videos have to be on Shopify, but I guess in the photo gallery as a video or at least at the forefront or footer of the product description, please have a look into this problem. We sent a screenshot to their team to look into.

January 15, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Videofy currently supports the auto-embed feature in several Shopify store-themes. Per your description, it seems that it didn't work on your store's theme. Luckily, and as a workaround, you can embed the video manually.
Feel free to reach out at Settings > Contact Support (or follow up if you have an existing ticket) and we'll be happy to elaborate and further assist!

Armance Black

this video application is very easy to use and very usefull. ithelps to make nice, quick and cute videos

January 9, 2020

Thanks! We're really glad you liked the App.
Would you mind sharing what was missing? We'd love to earn that extra star from you!

Tobbs

So far-so good. It's pretty easy to use and I just created my first video. I'm not that tech-savvy, so if I can do it, so can you.

December 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're so happy you liked the App and found it easy to use. Feel free to reach out with any feedback or suggestions. We'd love to earn that extra star from you :)

GODAVOL

I am using this application for the first time. It has really made my job simple and advertisements awesome. Kudos to the brain behind the app. Thanks so much for being a great mind! I recommend the app for anyone who wants to advertise products.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions. We'd love to help, and earn that extra star from you!

Brensales.com

I used this App, I like what it does... good themes and styles making the products pop........cheers

Hair Plus Body Products LLC

I use this app to help promote my beauty online business. This app is great! I would love to have the functionality to upload videos from my computer and edit on your app.

December 9, 2019

Hey - thanks for reaching out. You can definitely upload your own videos during the editing process of a video. Please shoot as an email at Settings > Contact Support. We'd love to show you how!

21 Designz

This app is amazing honestly ! It is my 2 times to use this app to create video. But I would like to use it for Facebook video ad , let me try first.

December 9, 2019

Hey, thanks for reaching out. Could you reach out to us at Settings > Contact Support? We'd love to troubleshoot and get to the bottom of any issue you encountered when sharing to Facebook Ads.

Previous 1 3