Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Cherie Fit

Very easy to do. Only problem is that we should be able to place the video in the Home Page in a specific place of our choice. I couldn´t do that.

September 6, 2020

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen! Feel free to reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can troubleshoot and help resolve the issue.

essential variety

The app is awesome I can see my videos on a Facebook page I manage but not on my product shopify store or YouTube page.

August 30, 2020

Jackson Family group LLC

I really like this app! I can actually see the creation in real time. Being able to simply create a video for your products is amazing!

August 26, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Fresh Squeeze Fashions

So far, so good to start generating a small bit of advertising, until business grows, and merchant becomes more aware on how to further formulate on YouTube. Thank you.

August 24, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are off to a good start! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

imenttop

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this good 4-star rating into the best 5-star rating?

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE!

I really love the app. Video real easy to make. Waiting 4 the response from my Customers. :0) :0) .

August 2, 2020

Thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Karma's Peaces

I love the templates and ease of use. I wish there were more editing features but has a lot of style and promo power. Music is great.

July 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service.

GIG Expres Shop

Its the best app that I've ever found to make videos for my products! Thank you for your service I really appreciate it!

July 20, 2020

Hi there, thank you - glad you like it and find our app easy to use! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4 star rating into a 5-star rating?

Lets Kauphy

I am enjoying the ease of making my product videos with readily available stock images and videos.

July 19, 2020

Pauline Farace Beauty

The variety of fonts, music and landscape/format images don't quite offer enough variety, my brand is very specific, would love to utilize if there were more options. It is very user friendly though. Thank you

July 19, 2020