Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Diane Marie Pure & Natural Beauty Products

This app is alot of fun & it makes professional looking videos in minutes. which is great for individuals like myself that has no experience in making videos especially ad type video's. It would take me weeks to do what this app does in literally minutes! Simple to use cant say enough good things.

TechnoGeekFrance

Franchement au top du top
Je misèrais a trouver un logiciel pour faire des vidéo promotionnel
Merci 1000 fois

Wish Buy Repeat

making video is always a matter of concerns. They have made it super easy and awesome.
An allout editing option and direct publishing to social media is none but the coveted feature

ExtensionsTruth

I used this app to me do the video's. I just fell in love with it. It is so easy to use but functional and delivers quality results. I also find it to be so much flexible. Good product that I recommend it to everyone to try! I did all my video with it and I am very satisfied

King Kong Shop 176

This app is useful and great design with free! I this the way that it make the video that fit to my store!

LifePetals

Seamless, creative videos. Thank you for creating a simple, yet powerful app to create promotions and ads.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you liked the App :)

Okujeni Shop

This app is incredible. Very helpful and easy to use. I have created multiple videos for my store and really excited.

Thanks for the review!

Healthwizer

You will produce an awesome videos. im so happy i found this app on shopify. I can post nice videos.

Plush Goddess Boutique, LLC

I love it enjoy myself creating some many new marketing videos content brand videos and much more. Love

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate it

expressive flower art goods

amazing works and so easy to use. I made two videos in the first 15 minutes i had the app. All this and free to get your videos off of youtube and pay no fees. it is a dream come true. Very professional.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're so happy that you're happy with the videos created and are enjoying the App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22