Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

blue ocean 31

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! 5 stars!!

Lavishly Gloss'd

Not only is this app is beyond amazing, the customer service team is extremely helpful. I had a question and they responded quickly and helped me with my issue. I definitely recommend this app. It's worst it.

Fab teeth

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. 5 star. Good service. Really helpful along the way.

August 12, 2020

Thank you for that fantastic review! We hope you keep making your incredible videos!

Yogi-Pets

It is great app I love choices including music But I have to work on my phone now and it is a little hard to find buttons next or apply on small screen

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your review and your rating! Definitely happy to know that you love our app! For your awareness, Videofy is a desktop app and isn't fully supported on mobile.

Planet Verte

Amazing try it it works like magic no more spending money to buy crab ads . i will use it next time again . thank you .

August 12, 2020

Thank you! We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! Again, thank you!

Radical hair

Excelente aplicación para realización de Profesional de videos desde la comodidad de tu Officina-Hogar.

August 9, 2020

Well, we are certainly happy to know that you are easily creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

the jewellery house

as a free app it is great and working as I used on my store and Facebook page and was great.

August 5, 2020

Thank you!!! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! Keep enjoying creating videos!

Constellated

I was a little skeptical because it's free and free usually means terrible graphics. But it's very easy to use and not bad for beginners. Thank you!

August 3, 2020

We are excited to learn that your skepticism turned into solace! It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

ARAZA MART

VERYYYYY HELPFUL APP! EASY TO MAKE VIDEOS. FOR FACEBOOK AND SHOPIFY . I RECOMMEND IT ...............................................................................................................................

August 2, 2020

Hey! Thank you for your review and your rating! Definitely happy to know that you think our app is very helpful and easy to use!!!

ShopVille

great apps i love it so helpful in marketing.... nice to have it in the business. nice experience ... i love it.

August 2, 2020

What a lovely review! We hope your videos are as beautiful as your review is to us! Thank you for your review and rating!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37