Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

Trenee’ Accessories

Thank you for helping me market my hot items, sales are picking up and Im grateful for your company. THANK YOU.

kiddysroom

great app and free awsome recommend for anyone who has an online store
I have just started using it and got 30% more traffic

SB Tech Gear

The app is simple to use and the directions are easy to follow. The end result of the videos look very professional and adds that extra value that is needed to selling your products.

Pick a Product

This App is absolutely great! It helps to promote products and increase sales. I'll definitely recommend it to all Shopify store owners.

Sponsors Team Shop

Super appli pour faire des vidéos très rapidement. On peut les partager sur les réseaux sociaux. Top !

Jewtches

An amazing app for video creation. The awesomeness of the app has only left me groping again and again for more

ForVikingsOnly

Really Super ###########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

shopdeal365

Fantastic app full of options! I really like it. And the best part it is free. Kee up the good work! And Thank you!

BeautyAmore

Love love love this app!!! Fun and easy to use, very professional look for my store and I love it! Thanks!!

QHP Trends

I have used the app to create a few product videos thus far. It is easy to navigate on laptop but not on phone. I love having the ability to select the photos to use, music and design. The function to add your brand colors to integrate with your desired look is awesome! My videos average 30 seconds and that's enough to grab attention.
The music feature is not allowing me to hear the music until after the draft is created. I hope this feature will soon work correctly. But never fear, you can always edit and select another music source or no music at all. But their options are perfect for a catchy advertisement!
The videos are professional and text can be modified or added as well as selecting your brand font & color choices for each video you produce.
Links for customers to make the purchase make this the absolute best video creator! Integrates to allow posting to Facebook business page, YouTube, website and they've announced Instagram is coming soon!
I'm giving it a 5 star rating even though there are some things I'd love to be different about it. It has been a great resource and I recommend everyone give it a try! Just plan to use laptop and not your mobile!
Keep the updates coming Videofy!

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your star rating and detailed review!
Regarding the music, on the music selection screen, when you hover over the different thumbnails, a small play button appears. When you click it, the selected music plays. Please try it and let us know if that's what you were missing.
As for the mobile experience, it's on our roadmap and is coming up in one of our future updates so keep an eye out for that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10