Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

Videofy ‑ Product Video Maker

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

justmeandme

this is a great app brill just what i was looking for never been very good at editing and stuff like that

September 21, 2020

Thank you!!! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! Keep enjoying creating videos!

Golden Chic Online

So far this app has been great! I am still figuring out some of it's features but it has helped me create quick visuals for my site

September 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment and rating!

BUTTERRISE

NICE This real nice so far so good. I used it on my product page. The app reminds me of a well done powerpoint with tasteful music.

September 21, 2020

We are thrilled that you love the app! Thank you for all 5 of those stars! We hope you enjoy making new videos every day!

www.shopyfamily.click

Me encanta esta aplicación y es gratis al principio no lo creia pero es cierto puedo hacer videos con mi fotos super mil gracias a los creadores.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for all of those stars! We are excited to know that you are enjoying our app!

7Dekel

So far, so good. One issue with sharing on Facebook, but this is something that should be fairly easy to resolve.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, rating and feedback! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen! Feel free to reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can troubleshoot and help resolve the issue.

CABRALLY

This is awesome guys and would suggest everybody try this app. I like the editing aspect of it because you don't have to start over each time you notice something wrong.

September 21, 2020

We are certainly happy to know that you are having fun creating your artwork with our app! Thank you very much for the lovely review and rating!

Shop Charming You | Online Boutique Women's Clothing

Such an easy to use app. Free plan does everything. Will be using this app a lot! Thankyou for the app.

September 21, 2020

We love that you loved your results! It's very nice to read that you feel our app is easy to use because that was what we were going for! Thank you so much for your review and your rating!

Precious Purse

Great app. So easy to install and use. Making videos for promoting my products takes me just a few minutes..

September 21, 2020

Thank you! 5 stars and a stellar review! We hope your experience is as amazing as your words have made us feel about our app!

Earbud Fashion

I use this app because it allows me to show case my Product and Promote my store. It was was simple,fast and easy to add video to product page.

September 21, 2020

We hope that you enjoy using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review! Thank you!

eMegaBoxx

I used this app to make my product video. It is super easy to use and make my products very vivid and full of life and joy. Highly recommend to all users. One of the best app I used in Shopify. Give a big thumb up

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when users recommend our app as a super easy to use product! Thank you for the review and the rating!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40