Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

Videofy ‑ Make Product Videos

by Magisto Ltd. - Marketing Video Making & Editing

A Quick & Easy Way to Create Amazing Videos for your Store

pia norden

Lovely to make Videos in shortest time! <3 Thank you!
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Zia-Luh Online Shop

I was looking for a easy user friendly app to make videos for my products. I found it. And I am super happy. This is going to change my business! Thanks for this app

Shop Store Sale

Great and totally free. I have created videos based on products (images) on my shop, added text while creating the video. It is amazing ! And music catalog is also great. Then i have posted the video on my FB page all is working smoothly. In addition once created you can edit the video and resize it. I had a question and the support is very reactive ! So very well done to the Videofly team.

Ziggy Belle

I have just started with using video seeing as it is the way forward with advertising. Being a small business with a small budget this free app is wonderful & easy. I really like the templates and the music. So far so good.

Kseniastore

Super APP. Schade das es für Instagram noch nicht freigeschaltet. Wann wird teilen auf Instagram möglich sein?

Off_Black

this is an excellent app only flaw u cant save the videos
maybe they will update that apart from that the videos created are really stunning and professional

Stylemercado

What an amazing app. I tried several others until finding this one. I am so glad I have you now! Fast, easy, slick, impressive! Thank you

February 9, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Now That's Personal!

I LOVE this app! I just wish that I can save my videos instead of only being able to share or embed them. Will this be available in the future? thank you!

Eddierik

I am impressed of the video results, I love it, hope this would give good results and connects to ..

saverstore99

Love your app it is so awsome and the thing which i love the most is it is free and giving the access to made professional video

January 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so glad you liked the App :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23