Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 décembre 2022

Fantastic app that immediately helped boost sales because it allowed us to bridge that human connection with the customer. During setup and as we scaled, support was instantly available to assess and answer any questions. This is an excellent addon that resulted in thousands of additional sales for us in the first 30 days of use.

Project AD
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 8 décembre 2022

Really happy about the results Vidjet brought on your store! Thank you for your kind words. Keep up the amazing work!

26 mars 2021

Excellent app, perfect for what we needed and the customer service and support with set up was great.

Philip Jones Jewellery
Royaume-Uni
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 31 mars 2021

Thank you very much! Happy you're making the most out of Vidjet! 🥳

4 octobre 2022

This app has definitely boost conversion for my store. Leo has been super helpful and responsive. I'm excited for the future of this app as they grow and add more features!

Bub Mats
Australie
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 4 octobre 2022

I wanted to personally thank you for this review! Exciting features and new video formats are coming soon. Looking forward to seeing theses on your webpages! - Leo

10 mars 2023

Happy about the app! Works just fine and like the fact that it's interactive and that you can fully customize it!

Kaly Ora
Belgique
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 10 mars 2023

Thank you! It's great to hear that you find Vidjet simple to use and handle. Our primary objective has always been to provide an effortless way to engage your customers.
If you require any assistance, we're always available to help you out!

11 mars 2021

Une application au top ! Elle améliore l'expérience utilisateur, et elle est vraiment très simple à prendre en main

PoussePousse
France
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 12 mars 2021

Nous vous remercions pour ce retour positif !

20 décembre 2021

We recorded product tutorials a few months ago, but didn’t know how to use them on our store. Vidjet is the perfect solution when you have no idea + no time to display videos on your store. It’s fast, easy, and brings conversions!

Lilly Skin
France
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 20 décembre 2021

We're happy that Vidjet provided an easy solution for your problem - that has always been one of our main goals. Let us know if we can do anything else to help! :)

31 mai 2023

Great app, gives life to your pages. Good people working on Vidjet, had a pleasant experience when getting help with the subscriptions. Thanks!

Vunja Gelblasters
Suède
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 31 mai 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad Vidjet helps to humanize your pages! Let us know if you have any questions.

28 août 2023

Vidget, the app that help me increase my conversion rate.

I have a lot of videos about my products, but don't know how to use them until i found this App.

Really helps me

Leo is a great guy, Download the app, and give it a try

Mambobabyfloats.com
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 30 août 2023

Just wanted to personally take 2 min to thank you for this review. It was a pleasure to assist you on our chat. Happy to see the conversion uplift from your Vidjet videos! 📈
- Leo

15 juin 2022

We are very excited to use this app which is truly amazing, bring something new to an usual store and make a huge difference with other stores.

Brother & Sisters
Royaume-Uni
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 16 juin 2022

Thanks for the review! Your videos are amazing and we look forward to supporting you as we continue to add more features and value in the coming months!

Modifié le 22 décembre 2021

"I LOVE the product. As a small business, we're slamming all day on the other 99% of the business and Vidjet is there to help things go smoother. I love the product and my only wish is that I have time to test out new ideas with it on my end. The team there is really enthusiastic and handson with their product, which i really dig.

Okra & Molly
États-Unis
Vidjet Technologies a répondu 10 janvier 2022

Thanks for the review! Our team is full of ideas and would love to help when you are ready and have the time to test. ; )