Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 december 2023

I love this app so far. Using it to launch digital gift cards and Vify makes the gift cards and delivery much more user-friendly for both us to manage and the customer who receives them. Previously I had setup the gift cards natively through Shopify, and while I could have done everything Vify does, it would have required a lot of custom work and time. Vify makes it all happen much quicker and with less stress.

Banks
12 dagar användning av appen
15 december 2023

I have had nothing but Excellent service with this company. The app is great, does everything I need it too. The cost is reasonable and I can't emphasize enough how helpful they are. They answer so fast, fix any issue you may have and answer all of your questions. Not that there are a lot of issues with the app, but I just had several questions and one hiccup during my setup and they helped me with all of it so very quickly. Reliable and professional. This is the type of company I want to support - because they support their customers with Excellence! Thanks to everyone at Vify.

Sacred Stylz
4 dagar användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Wow! Honestly a great app! I am so excited to be able to promote our gift card program in this way. I just installed this app & reached out to support with some questions. Jack got back to me immediately!! He did what I was asking for, for me! Answered 1,000 more questions I had, pointed out ideas, the customization features, etc. I'm very impressed with any organization that shows this level of customer care & experience. Bravo! StaySm:)in'! Jack & Vify!!

WhiteBrights®
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
19 november 2023

Very easy to use and great customer service anytime there is an Issue. I would reccommend.

Mark Anthony Collections
3 månader användning av appen
4 oktober 2023

This app is super helpful and easy to use. The customer service was on point and was able to solve the problems I had in a matter of minutes. Thanks vify for the amazing app and support team!

Unisoy Plant-Based Jerky
9 månader användning av appen
9 november 2023

Your app is just what I was looking for. It works really well.
The support service is very fast and resolves any problems quickly. Thanks Tracy for the support. Robert.

INGA SIRMIONE
Italien
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
3 november 2023

Have tested several Gift Card apps and we love the look and feel of Vify. It is customisable to our needs and the support team has been very fast and helpful too. Thank you!

ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL
Rumänien
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
6 december 2023

customer care is very patient and helpful

Sonoma Lavender
5 dagar användning av appen
22 augusti 2023

Simply did not work (gift cards would not be the correct amount). Support was bad when trying to fix the issue. Would not recommend.

ProSports
Australien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
29 augusti 2023

Great free app that fills a need left by Shopify's out-of-the-box Gift Card product. Quick troubleshooting and setup help, too!

Hudson Valley Seed Company