Reviews (62)

4.8
July 1, 2023

I had the problem that the gift card were displayed twice in the product. Through a chat with Liam, the problem was solved by him within a few minutes. Great service for a free app.

New Vision Decoration
Germany
3 months using the app
November 19, 2023

Very easy to use and great customer service anytime there is an Issue. I would reccommend.

Mark Anthony Collections
3 months using the app
August 14, 2023

Amazing product with an even better tech support! I've been looking for this kind of gift card for the longest time, I'm thrilled to have found it

Épices Shira
France
About 2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

This app is is really helpful, and the support are awesome. Thank you guys for always answering my queries.

Flowers After Hours
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
July 17, 2023

Great service, friendly and helpful support and it so far is functioning great! I have tested a few orders and it's sending correctly

Retailability Staging
South Africa
21 days using the app
August 29, 2023

Great free app that fills a need left by Shopify's out-of-the-box Gift Card product. Quick troubleshooting and setup help, too!

Hudson Valley Seed Company
10 days using the app
July 20, 2023

Amazing!!! I needed help and they were so patient with me. Best gift card app. So much better than Shopify gift cards

Sugar Works Bath and Body
21 days using the app
November 9, 2023

Your app is just what I was looking for. It works really well.
The support service is very fast and resolves any problems quickly. Thanks Tracy for the support. Robert.

INGA SIRMIONE
Italy
About 5 hours using the app
November 3, 2023

Have tested several Gift Card apps and we love the look and feel of Vify. It is customisable to our needs and the support team has been very fast and helpful too. Thank you!

ICEP HOTEL SCHOOL
Romania
About 4 hours using the app
July 11, 2023

I just added the app and got everything set up. It was super easy, and all of the options are pretty quick to edit. I did have to reach out to their help desk because our gift card product page showed their widget on top and the standard gift card product information below it with two checkout buttons. Beatrix responded immediately in chat and fixed it for us!

The Clay Impress