Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. maj 2024

Well worth the money! I have worked with a lot of apps in Shopify, Vify is a true pleasure to work with. The customer support is over the top. I have received same day response and resolution of everything I needed. It is consistent and gives us the customization we need on our invoices and packing slips.

Outdoor Rooms by Design
USA
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
17. april 2024

I love this app because the chat team answers very quickly and always finds a solution to help us ! Thank you !

Belveo
Frankrig
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
25. april 2024

Great support, easy setup and does exactly what we want!

SQUID window textiles
Belgien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
20. maj 2024

Service is great, whenever there is an issue they do the most to resolve it.
Very happy with the templates and ease of use. This is app is great for formal quotations and professional invoices.

PPEPro.Store
Sydafrika
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
24. april 2024

Really quick and friendly customer service, even on the free version.

Brie Harrison Wholesale
Storbritannien
10 måneder bruger appen
16. maj 2024

Thanks to Ethan we got various questions promptly and professionally answered. Although we still missin some extra plug -in and customization of certain informations, but Ethan told us about paid version where we may solution these issues, so we look forward to see how it will goes. Till now all well.

Luminary Candles
Slovakiet
2 dage bruger appen
20. februar 2024

Used this for 2 years and first time I run into a issue, support answers in less than 30 secounds and fixes my issue. Amazing.

Usuals
Danmark
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
12. april 2024

Very easy to use for our store, got a great support from Ethan for help we needed to modify the template. Highly recommend for invoice application!!

Sunshine Nail Supply
USA
17 dage bruger appen
2. april 2024

Very quick integration, very intuitive and easy-to-use software that's well thought and much better than most systems we tried. Definitely recommend it for anyone needing to send PDF invoices to their customers!

PMCtire
11 dage bruger appen
22. maj 2024

Team Knowledgeable and helpful.

Recommended app better then any other apps which they will not help you customize your invoice of the needs of the brand

Must have app for your business

SociaDal